Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Drew 2-2 against Walsh UK earlier.

We went 2-0 up aswell, typical of us this season we had so many more chances that we didnt take advantage and it came back to bite us on the arse. The Ref was going to abandon the game 15 minutes into the 2nd half due to a mass brawl. They are a bunch of Wankers Walsh Uk, I got kicked about 10 feet and they had a go at me for diving! Then our left back got punched by this total tool who thought it was alright to pinch me! Queer.

Birstall on Wednesday, 3 points a must.

Wankers.

Yeh. Guess who I was?

Anyways, you deserved it. Gaunt showed you disrespect in playing everyone out of position because it was a last game jolly.

Levi's a cracking player. I know personally.

Was you wearing the black Leicester shirt?

And yes he is plays 3 games a week for us Highfields Under 18s and Highfields Mens team.

Who do you play for Shingler?

Netherhall Under 17s.

What about you?

Midweek fixture for us Sparta boys vs QPR and managed to grab a battling win away at QPR.

3-2 it ended after us going 1 up only to fall 2-1 behind to a penalty then with 8minutes left we grabbed and equaliser then 4 minutes left Timmy Glenn bagged what proved to be the winner cue....mad celebrations.

2more to go....... :thumbup:

We have a chance of winning the League tomorrow, if we beat Exeter Arms and Great Wigston fail to win against Sporting Wigston we are Champions!!

Impressive, don't feel to bad about generally outdone by u lot pre season now (despite having players out, might I add lol)

Played centre-midfield on Sunday for the first half. Then got throughly pissed off as they carted him off. He was the lad who shouted 'GET THE BALL ON F'ING GROUND' at one point.

Oh name? and number? think i no wich 1 not 2 sure tho.

oh think i no wich one.

Best player 4 Guant was defo Cyrus when he come on.

Decent player, shame he's not taller. He'd make a good centre-half if he was.

According to the Merc, Gaunt finished second. So I haven't got a clue what your manager was on. He clearly talks some twaddle (both will go up if they continue anyways cos so many teams will drop out). Best moment of the game for me was the assault sustained on Gaunt's suspended player on the way back to the changing room by his own player!!

Archived