Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

We did Breedon in "the derby" >_<lol

Satisfying as they I know nearly all of em and most of them think they're amazing. Will piss them off losing to us.

Although I missed a free, 7 yard header with the last touch of the game so could of been better.

I've been scouted for Greenhill :/:giggle:

Anyone know if these are any good?

Seen them the other week, they are ok nothing special, got a few big lads in the team so this would take the pressure off you so you can do what you do best and skin the fork out of everyone :)

We beat Greenhill 3-1 in the cup , if thats the same side uour talking about.

We beat Kirby 3-2 yesterday to stop them grabbing 2nd place , we finished a respectable 4th with will probably see us promoted . Superb end to the season for us

Haha :D What league are they in compared to you two?

only the one above.

We played them pre season they scored in the last minute beat us 4-3, actually the first time of about 5 sperate occasions when that has happened this season. Trend setter.

Joe scored a own goal, it was delightful. Proper slice into the corner of the net.

We're going places now mate, 3 straight wins, keeper sorted. Was massive problem at the start of the season.

On a serious note Greenhill probable are closer than us, training wise at least. Not even sure if they train actually. We both play in Doleville.

But to quote the Yeah yeah yeahs, they don't love you like I love you.

only the one above.

We played them pre season they scored in the last minute beat us 4-3, actually the first time of about 5 sperate occasions when that has happened this season. Trend setter.

Joe scored a own goal, it was delightful. Proper slice into the corner of the net.

We're going places now mate, 3 straight wins, keeper sorted. Was massive problem at the start of the season.

On a serious note Greenhill probable are closer than us, training wise at least. Not even sure if they train actually. We both play in Doleville.

But to quote the Yeah yeah yeahs, they don't love you like I love you.

:giggle:

The guy who wants me to play for them seems to :P

When we played Greenhill they had loads of fans beered up with dogs on leads etc and was fairly intimerdating but after the final whistle most of those fans congratulated us on being the best side they had faced so fair play to them for that . Think it was Greenhill anyways id better check

When we played Greenhill they had loads of fans beered up with dogs on leads etc and was fairly intimerdating but after the final whistle most of those fans congratulated us on being the best side they had faced so fair play to them for that . Think it was Greenhill anyways id better check

Definitely sounds like Greenhill! lol

The guy who wants me to play for them seems to :P

He's probably got plans to rob your house while your playing Pepe Reina style. Think about it.

Besides I need you, Stans broke his wrist so I need a left footed winger/striker. Perfecto.

He's probably got plans to rob your house while your playing Pepe Reina style. Think about it.

Besides I need you, Stans broke his wrist so I need a left footed winger/striker. Perfecto.

You mean for the end of this season? :unsure:

You mean for the end of this season? :unsure:

No point now by the time we've registerd you games will be over, think we finish on Sunday.

And I can't play you unregisterd on Sunday, because Tevez will know your not registered lol

However Striker, next season, needed.

Join us.

No point now by the time we've registerd you games will be over, think we finish on Sunday.

And I can't play you unregisterd on Sunday, because Tevez will know your not registered lol

However Striker, next season, needed.

Join us.

How much you gonna be paying me? :whistle:

Haha yes I do mate. We will get one over you!!

Big game really, whoever wins it got a great chance at 5th

Actually we need to win on weds to have a great chance of 5th but from what I hear Swannington are struggling for players big time. So it's on.

We win that your playing us on the back of four straight wins btw.

EDIT: Actually looking at it we both beat Swannington whoever wins our game will get 4th place, assuming we both beat the two worst teams in the league, if the games go ahead I herd they're both getting cancelled as Britannia are folding next season and the Aces are just shit lol.......

Archived