Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

what postion mate

Any position really. I prefer up front but i have a good knowledge of what to do at right midfield, right back, central midfield even keeping! I just need to play a game or two with some peeps on the park to see what i can actually do as it has been a while.

Any position really. I prefer up front but i have a good knowledge of what to do at right midfield, right back, central midfield even keeping! I just need to play a game or two with some peeps on the park to see what i can actually do as it has been a while.

might have a few friendlies in may if your intrested mate

might have a few friendlies in may if your intrested mate

Depends where and when. I'm quite shy and i'll probably hold back a bit until i get comfortable with my surroundings. But once i get used to what is happening, i get on with things and you'll have to drag me off the pitch as i'll stay on for hours haha

Won 3-2.

Well done. Emotional at all?

....looks like 4th place is off Tevez, lol game on Sunday is for 5th, Swannigton did us 2-1.

Tell your centre halfs to watch number six he will proper elbow them in the ribs if he thinks he can get away with it. Did it to three of our players.

Remembered why I love Sunday league today. 1st game in 3 weeks I think after weekenders with City and work but it was great.

Beat Ashby Railway 6-2, I bagged the 5th. We were awesome I thought 1st half then ground out the result in the 2nd, although they did sky a penalty with 20 to go with the score at 5-2 which could have made it interesting.

Tevez was on fire up top, got the 4th to break out of the non scorers club and the celebration that followed was comical lol

We had a the alliance 5 a side tournament today.

Considering we were the 4th best team in a group of 5 on paper, we qualified through 2nd wining 3 out of 4. Then made it to the semi finals along with 3 premiership teams lol and lost to the eventual winners.

Lovely stuff.

Played Sileby.

We had a the alliance 5 a side tournament today.

Considering we were the 4th best team in a group of 5 on paper, we qualified through 2nd wining 3 out of 4. Then made it to the semi finals along with 3 premiership teams lol and lost to the eventual winners.

Lovely stuff.

Played Sileby.

Who won it ?

Who won it ?

I think I read it was Premier Sports.

Also, Anstey had a scrap with Great Wigston, which Anstey apparently won... :giggle: good old 5 a side tournaments.

Also, Anstey had a scrap with Great Wigston, which Anstey apparently won... :giggle: good old 5 a side tournaments.

haha , wish id gone now .

Yep, Great Wigston met their match. Nathan Rutter got smacked twice.

To be fair Anstey's supporters where looking for it all afternoon.

Archived