Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

6-2? :o

Big result.

Ha h lol we were utter garbage. (Obviously only as I didn't play because I'm just one big walking injury at the minute) :whistle::giggle:

And it would of been 5-2 if I'd of done my job and watched the line properly. Good job it wasn't close really otherwise I'd of been even less popular than I was.

Dunno why the lad who took the penalty did take the penalty, and he's rubbish at pens.

To be honest we could do someone coming in to work with our manager he doesn't make the big descions, such as not dictating a pen taker.

Fair play to them though they played us off the park had we of got anything out of it would of been a disgrace.

Had my first friendly tonight (already!!) for my new team.

Played Loughborough Dynamo, who've just been promoted to the Prem, and got a respectable 1-1 draw.

Unknown Fox scored a beaut.

Had my first friendly tonight (already!!) for my new team.

Played Loughborough Dynamo, who've just been promoted to the Prem, and got a respectable 1-1 draw.

Unknown Fox scored a beaut.

Who ya joined and what age?

Depends where and when. I'm quite shy and i'll probably hold back a bit until i get comfortable with my surroundings. But once i get used to what is happening, i get on with things and you'll have to drag me off the pitch as i'll stay on for hours haha

Well done. Emotional at all?

got a friendly against birstall trees first team on the 17th may 10.30 kickk off at burleigh college if your intrested mate

West End United and West End United Reserves are looking for new players after big shake up within the club , think training will start early July . Gimme a pm if interested.

West End United are likely to be playing in Division 2 of the Alliance league (Maybe 3)

The reserves will be playing in Division 5

Both teams good set of lads with plenty of social events over the season

PM me if interested

West End United and West End United Reserves are looking for new players after big shake up within the club , think training will start early July . Gimme a pm if interested.

West End United are likely to be playing in Division 2 of the Alliance league (Maybe 3)

The reserves will be playing in Division 5

Both teams good set of lads with plenty of social events over the season

PM me if interested

What is your personal situation next year mate? Or would you rather not say on here?

What is your personal situation next year mate? Or would you rather not say on here?

Ill be staying now bud , our last 3 performances against the top 3 getting 7 points has made me think we can challenge next season in division 2 (or 3) and the sticking points i had have been sorted.

Ill be staying now bud , our last 3 performances against the top 3 getting 7 points has made me think we can challenge next season in division 2 (or 3) and the sticking points i had have been sorted.

Thats a real shame for us :cry:

Thats a real shame for us :cry:

I was pretty committed to joining you boys but if i leave ill end up falling out with all my mates <_<

Won 5-0 tonight :) great finish to the season.

Think this is my chance to tell the world of Foxes Talk that I have finally scored a penalty in my career! :D And I captained the side. First captain in Sileby Athletic's history to Captain a side to a win with a clean sheet and also scoring in the game. Yes then.

Will have to see who is interested in friendlys and what not . Me and Tom held early disscussions about the possibility of West End 1st team and Spartas 1st teams playing and both reserve sides playing each other on the same day in July.

Anybody else who is interested our 1st team and Reserves will be looking to book friendlys in over next few months

Will have to see who is interested in friendlys and what not . Me and Tom held early disscussions about the possibility of West End 1st team and Spartas 1st teams playing and both reserve sides playing each other on the same day in July.

Anybody else who is interested our 1st team and Reserves will be looking to book friendlys in over next few months

Will let you know closer to the time mate.

If you have dates etc let me know and I can put them forward.

Archived