Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

On sunday 14th june there is a tournament in Leicester, can't remember the excact place, basically 8 teams of fans made up from BBC sport 606er's (forum)..

Leicester, Leeds, Villa, Sheff Wednesday, Tottenham, Coventry, Northampton, Man City are the 8 teams.

It's all for charity and is on from 1pm - 7pm...

It's for charity so if you come down and feel like donating, all proceeds are going to sports relief.

I play for Villa and we beat Leicetser in the final in the last tournament 2-0. :chant:

(Wish I'd set-up a second account now, losing character status)

thought I'd let someone people know! the more money for charity the better!

On sunday 14th june there is a tournament in Leicester, can't remember the excact place, basically 8 teams of fans made up from BBC sport 606er's (forum)..

Leicester, Leeds, Villa, Sheff Wednesday, Tottenham, Coventry, Northampton, Man City are the 8 teams.

It's for charity so if you come down and feel like donating, all proceeds are going to sports relief.

I play for Villa and we beat Leicetser in the final in the last tournament 2-0. :chant:

Good one, again.

My presentation night tomorrow :)
Ditto

Ours was last week.

Scow - most improved player (joint with Ginge, who has now won it twice in 3 years!).

Cobbo - save of the season and a special mention for playing every minute of every game after a fractured & dislocated ankle :cool:

Ours was last week.

Scow - most improved player (joint with Ginge, who has now won it twice in 3 years!).

Cobbo - save of the season and a special mention for playing every minute of every game after a fractured & dislocated ankle :cool:

Impressive bud

My presentation night tomorrow :)

Just picked up top goalscorer, emotional night :cry::P

Ours was last week.

Well done lads.

Its a ST MArgerats.

My team NOTTS WMC are looking for some QUALITY new players for next season 2009/2010.

We are being put into the Leicester Premier league so looking for real Quality, if there are any players out there looking for a new challenge and think they can help improve my squad Pm me for further details...

We have a very good team with a great set of lads who will make you feel welcome, so if you fancy a bash at Prem football give us a shout.

Last season we won the COUNTY CUP, PRESIDENTS CUP, and finished runners up losing just 1 game all season 2-1. If we can get 2 or 3 more Quality players we really do fancy giving the Prem a right good go.

Cheers,

Malc

Our Fellaini scooped the fans, players and managers awards.

That never happens in our club , players choose 1st then Manager will choose somebody else. Its a right kick in the teeth for the rest of the squad if one player wins the lot

Sparta Parva reserves have their 2nd pre-season match tomorrow against Cromwell All Stars. Should be interesting!!

We had our End of season awards last week, i won celebration and gaff of the season (chris iwelumo ;) ) Maybes got Clubman and Wilkes Most Improved, whilst Jess got No1 Supporter :)

Stop poaching Tom Moore, he's not for sale.

Can sign for us as different league format, will be a good back up player for us when u aint got a game :D so not poached :) as will C-Man :)

Won 7-0 today, got 2 goals, and bloody Rob Maybury bagged after i gave him the last 10 up top!! Cue Anelka celebrations

Can sign for us as different league format, will be a good back up player for us when u aint got a game :D so not poached :) as will C-Man :)

Won 7-0 today, got 2 goals, and bloody Rob Maybury bagged after i gave him the last 10 up top!! Cue Anelka celebrations

Good stuff and Maybes does love that celebration!

Good stuff and Maybes does love that celebration!

Damn right. Cooly placed finish into the bottom left corner of the net. Keeper no chance. Cheers then boys.

Skipper aswell today :cool:

Saturday 11th July Feast of football in Lutterworth pencilled in

Sparta Parva vs West End United

Sparta Parva Reserves vs West End United Reserves

Saturday 11th July Feast of football in Lutterworth pencilled in

Sparta Parva vs West End United

Sparta Parva Reserves vs West End United Reserves

Will now be taking place on Sunday 12th July... gonna be hectic!!

Does anybody know of any Wednesday night U18 youth league teams that are in need of players?

I run the line in that league :D

Bardon are rubbish underachieving so may need some players.

Shepshed are very good.

Ashby are ok.

Archived