Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Sparta Parva - Division 2

Sparta Parva Reserves - Division 5

This is for next season, following on from tonights League AGM.

What i cant understand for the life of me is how a side finished 2nd in division 4 get double promotion, yet West End who finished 4th in Division 3 stay in Division 3. Oh well, both our teams will give there all :)

This is for next season, following on from tonights League AGM.

What i cant understand for the life of me is how a side finished 2nd in division 4 get double promotion, yet West End who finished 4th in Division 3 stay in Division 3. Oh well, both our teams will give there all :)

Yea cant get my head around it mate , we were set up for Div 2 . I cant see how they can put runners up of leagues up 2 divisions. Yet keep us down for finishing in 4th in a very very strong league.

Tell you what Tom if you sign the players you were on about i think your Ressies will piss it , 2 decent teams from last year , a team of Pot Hunters (so im led to Belive) and yourselfs. The rest are awful

Yea cant get my head around it mate , we were set up for Div 2 . I cant see how they can put runners up of leagues up 2 divisions. Yet keep us down for finishing in 4th in a very very strong league.

Tell you what Tom if you sign the players you were on about i think your Ressies will piss it , 2 decent teams from last year , a team of Pot Hunters (so im led to Belive) and yourselfs. The rest are awful

to be honest i think a top 5 finish will suit us, on paper we do have a good chance.

division 2 however, going to be a struggle! i dont think the league took the consideration that we have started a 2nd team and i think a double promotion is gonna have a harsh effect on the club but we will try our best. you never know we might surprise it, depends who the manager brings in

They obviously thought becuase we ended up on the same points as the winners that they would shove both teams up two. I think we would seriously struggle in Division 2, some really good teams in there.

Slightly strange to be honest especially when team like Niffy Rangers Reserves who finished a long way behind us in 4th got put up to division 3 aswell!!

Cheers mate... :thumbup:

I've decided I don't like the Charnwood league. Too hard.

I want to play in a league where Humberstone Rangers finish second.

lol Just becuase you played one game against them and beat them.....

They obviously thought becuase we ended up on the same points as the winners that they would shove both teams up two. I think we would seriously struggle in Division 2, some really good teams in there.

Slightly strange to be honest especially when team like Niffy Rangers Reserves who finished a long way behind us in 4th got put up to division 3 aswell!!

Still think its strange , i do genuinlly think that anyone as far down Division 3 as us in 4th or Western in 6th or Beaumont Athletic in 5th would made a serious challenge for the division 4 title. Our side is not all about pot hunting or fook all like, we genuinlly want to play at the highest level possible

Hope so, change in management and a few new players. We'll be looking for mid table mediocrity.... What about you boys?? Same sort of team??

Yeah same sort of team. Need a new keeper that's about it. Will try and get a friendly because it was a good game last time around!

Archived