Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

£25 :thumbup:

And he **** deserved it calling me that. Was good sending him after he'd called me that.... I'd have felt sympathy and felt bad about sending him off if it was because he'd handled on the line or accidentally tripped a striker who was 1 on 1. But foul and abusive language? fook him and hope he learns and won't be calling officials that again.

The little bastard's appealed this and I have to go to a personal hearing in DERBY.

And after re-reading my posts maybe I did come across as a bit of a dick head :(

The little bastard's appealed this and I have to go to a personal hearing in DERBY.

And after re-reading my posts maybe I did come across as a bit of a dick head :(

You did come across as a dickhead on here because you gloated about it. You just confirmed a lot of people's suspicions that referee's think the game is about them.

However, fair play for sending him off. If he wins his appeal it'll be another nail in 'RESPECT's' coffin.

Appeals are no fun at all , you will have to give evidence in front of a panel but if the lad has called you a dickhead then he aint got a leg to stand on

I really want to join adults football next season because iv been playing youth/junior whatever you want to call it for a while but just really fancy adults next season :) . But one i dont know if im good enough and to i dont know where because the nearest team to me is Nomads and the've become to good recentley :P won the league and cup and so did the reserves i think. Anybody got any ideas :) ?

I really want to join adults football next season because iv been playing youth/junior whatever you want to call it for a while but just really fancy adults next season :) . But one i dont know if im good enough and to i dont know where because the nearest team to me is Nomads and the've become to good recentley :P won the league and cup and so did the reserves i think. Anybody got any ideas :) ?

If i were you i'd coast myself into Sunday morning adult footy first, how about anstey hounds? its a good way to get into adult footy, not serious etc

If you fancy sundays mate come down to West End United , good bunch of lads with 1st team or reserves . You looked useful today

Cheers :) . Yeah that sounds promising. Would you be able to PM me some details :) ?

Ill PM you some details for next training session mate when i know about it . Resereves started today and Originalrobbofox running them , 1st team will then join in few weeks

White Lion Football Club will be representing KilworthFox.

A few local boys have decided to start playing again after a few years out, someone has put us in Division 1 :blink: not too sure why, something to do with a GB rumour? Well we do have 1 former GB player as he is from the village.

Anyway I am quite looking forward to Sunday football again ;)

FAO Kilworth , shed any light on this quote from Alliance website

White Lion can confirm the signing of Steve walsh and Muzzy Izzet both wil make cameos throughout the season. Neither of which will get paid. We also have several good young Northants UCL players. We should hold our own

We had our presentation night on friday. I managed to get most improved player, woot woot :thumbup: and we were all given our divison 4 winners medels. Great night in the end. we start pre season in 2 weeks endless laps around the pitch again :rolleyes:

White Lion can confirm the signing of Steve walsh and Muzzy Izzet both wil make cameos throughout the season. Neither of which will get paid. We also have several good young Northants UCL players. We should hold our own

isnt there a rule that former professionals are not allowed to play in the alliance?

There are a few ex Cold Ashby players coming, Cold Ashby were champions of the Northants Sunday league 4 years running but that was a few yrs ago. x2 GB players. I ordered the kit on Friday from MDH, and there was only 1 xl shirt with the number 5 on it :thumbup: They will both be good for 6 - 10 games I am very well informed. I would suggest that Steve will appear more than Muzzy however. To be honest I have no idea how good we will be! :unsure: Training starts tonight so I may have more knowledge after then :thumbup:

I have read the thread where you got the quote, There is no money flying about as quoted! Some people have obviously made up rumours as they have now't better to do! The team is just a few lads having a laff. There is a reason that the "big" names are playing for WLNK and that is because they are friends of others in the team! Simple and as easy as that. :cool:

There are a few ex Cold Ashby players coming, Cold Ashby were champions of the Northants Sunday league 4 years running but that was a few yrs ago. x2 GB players. I ordered the kit on Friday from MDH, and there was only 1 xl shirt with the number 5 on it :thumbup: They will both be good for 6 - 10 games I am very well informed. I would suggest that Steve will appear more than Muzzy however. To be honest I have no idea how good we will be! :unsure: Training starts tonight so I may have more knowledge after then :thumbup:

I have read the thread where you got the quote, There is no money flying about as quoted! Some people have obviously made up rumours as they have now't better to do! The team is just a few lads having a laff. There is a reason that the "big" names are playing for WLNK and that is because they are friends of others in the team! Simple and as easy as that. :cool:

Fair play , hope we draw you in the Billy Walton cup

Archived