Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Sparky I've been bored out of my brain and read the pages of this thread, I can remember Toyoda Gosei not losing a game last season. What happened to them?

Changed name to Terratruck and continued thier dominance winning Div 2 this season , they will be in the Prem next year. Cat Burgers side Sparta Moshdock beat then in a cup final this season

I was of the understanding that ex pro's were not allowed to play in the Alliance full stop?

Never heard of this rule and pretty sure its a myth

What was the verdict ?

The refs don't find out but if they get off I'll be surprised :|

I was sat in there the whole while and the witnesses came in one at a time. All of their stories contradicted each other :blink:

(:D)

Im not going to say too much, but we are really struggling player wise for the first team at the moment. A few have joined Magna Town and Western Athletic.

:(

If you need a striker, I bet LD3 would be interested.

:(

Maybes and Tom, I'll be available 75%+ of weeks.

Thats good news mate. I will let you know by text on wednesday the outcome of the meeting and how we intend to go forward. PM your mobile number if you could mate, becuase I've got two numbers for you lol:thumbup:

There are a few ex Cold Ashby players coming, Cold Ashby were champions of the Northants Sunday league 4 years running but that was a few yrs ago. x2 GB players. I ordered the kit on Friday from MDH, and there was only 1 xl shirt with the number 5 on it :thumbup: They will both be good for 6 - 10 games I am very well informed. I would suggest that Steve will appear more than Muzzy however. To be honest I have no idea how good we will be! :unsure: Training starts tonight so I may have more knowledge after then :thumbup:

I have read the thread where you got the quote, There is no money flying about as quoted! Some people have obviously made up rumours as they have now't better to do! The team is just a few lads having a laff. There is a reason that the "big" names are playing for WLNK and that is because they are friends of others in the team! Simple and as easy as that. :cool:

After playing Muzzy at the Walkers, he's still got it. Depending on how his knee is...he could still do a job in the Conference. The bloke is a top man.

As for Walsh, well he didn't turn up...so no idea what nick he's in.

Changed name to Terratruck and continued thier dominance winning Div 2 this season , they will be in the Prem next year. Cat Burgers side Sparta Moshdock beat then in a cup final this season

We finished above them in the league that season, and because New Parks got chucked out we were actually runners up, not that I was signed on back then.

No trophies received though. :o

Archived