Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Cropston are Coalville based I think Loft. We've got to look at getting somewhere in that Div tho.

Yea Dan, Adam O Leary is doing that aswell I think!

Nice one! :D

Surely Adam won't be allowed to Ref are games if we go to school with him?

Nice one! :D

Surely Adam won't be allowed to Ref are games if we go to school with him?

It'd be the same as a bloke reffing games that his work mates are playing in? :dunno:

As long as he's old enough, which he is because he's over 16.

It'd be the same as a bloke reffing games that his work mates are playing in? :dunno:

As long as he's old enough, which he is because he's over 16.

Ah I see, didnt realise the Leicestershire F.A would allow something like that. May work in our benefit you never know.

Ah I see, didnt realise the Leicestershire F.A would allow something like that. May work in our benefit you never know.

You should never presume that it would benefit you to know the ref. its not in the best interest of either party and its a bit immoral to think that way :D

I'd love to join a Sunday League team. Don't know any nearby and wouldn't dare go on my own >_>

we train in barrow if thats near you all ways welcome down bring some mates on wednesday nights, all we are doing is a kick about at the minute untill everyones back off holiday ;)

woop woop double promotion, sileby -ashby looks like you'll be fighting for promotion next season :D

If the other team know you know the ref, the ref may need to "prove" he is not bias towards you so, naturally, ends up being bias against you.

Note I say naturally - refs aren't conciously bias :thumbup:

we train in barrow if thats near you all ways welcome down bring some mates on wednesday nights, all we are doing is a kick about at the minute untill everyones back off holiday ;)

woop woop double promotion, sileby -ashby looks like you'll be fighting for promotion next season :D

I have no idea where Barrow is, I'm in Eyres Monsell.

I don't even know how I'd fare in 11 a side, it's been years since I played in a team and even then I was put in central defence, my worst position.

It's probably why I havnt joined a side or even tried, not really had the confidence in my ability since then. I'd like to think I'm somewhat useful though, pacey so I'd do a job up front or on the wing/fullback.

Sporting Wigston 5 - 1 Sparta Reserves

We played against higher league opposition last night and the different in class showed, Sporting have signed a load of division 1 players but we held our own for most of the match.

C-Man got Man of the Match for a solid debut, won everything in the air and was very aware, linked well with me on the left side!

If Sparta had a few more players then I think it would of been a different story. They were alright, but nothing special.

We had a few missing which is why you got some minutes :D If Bert and Lil-Dave come then we will have plenty of goals in the team along with our beastly left winger that wasnt there last night, but your right, nothing special but we dont need to be its division 5 ;)

We had a few missing which is why you got some minutes :D If Bert and Lil-Dave come then we will have plenty of goals in the team along with our beastly left winger that wasnt there last night, but your right, nothing special but we dont need to be its division 5 ;)

What about the first team, are we not in Div 2?

What's this then? You got a FoxesTalk team set up or something?

Tomassi Maybes Wilkes C-man all play for Sparta Parva, and potentially Lil_Dave and Bert

Tevez Uncle Albert Tommeh all play for Sileby

Manwell plays for Ashby railway

Cat_Burger plays for Moshdock

Cobbo and Scoweh are Fosse players

If i missed anyone out sorry :P

Sparta Parva, is that Glen Parva by any chance?

no they are in division 1

Sparta Parva are based in Oadby (first team) and Wigston (reserves) but the players are from all over leicester

Archived