Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Tomassi Maybes Wilkes C-man all play for Sparta Parva, and potentially Lil_Dave and Bert

Tevez Uncle Albert Tommeh all play for Sileby

Manwell plays for Ashby railway

Cat_Burger plays for Moshdock

Cobbo and Scoweh are Fosse players

If i missed anyone out sorry :P

:rolleyes::D

White Lion are looking for very good players to play Div 1 if anyone is interested?????? We have some really good lads but are in need of some extra faces :thumbup:

:rolleyes::D

White Lion are looking for very good players to play Div 1 if anyone is interested?????? We have some really good lads but are in need of some extra faces :thumbup:

Shame we don't get to face off against each other as I'm going out on loan to a London team for a year. Div 1 will be tough for a new formed team.

its about 20 mins away from you mate its near sileby,mountsorrel,quorn and loughborough if thats any good for you :)

Haha, that's more than 20 minutes away! I've got a mate in Mount Sorrel and it took at least half an hour to get there. Maybe more.

Plus I can't drive. :(

Got the presentation evening for my under 8's later.

Not sure about playing next year, will sign on for Shaun and Aths again and get involved when I'm back from uni but I also want to put more time into my under 8's and they will be the priority, so playing will be very limited I know it'll be hard organising a young team from oop north but I've formed good relationships with players parents and the mate I do it with is going Loughborough uni so will stay local.

Thanks for Friday Tom, any more fitness oportunities let me know but Sparta is well to far (even if I do make it Mondays) and I'm kind of on a managment/coaching love in at the moment, its great.

Got my new gloves for the new season.

Sileby Aths on a Saturday.

Loughborough Dynamo or Shepshed Dynamo on a Wednesday depending on how pre-season training goes.

Oh, Tevez - What day will Aths training be?

Archived