Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Got the presentation evening for my under 8's later.

Not sure about playing next year, will sign on for Shaun and Aths again and get involved when I'm back from uni but I also want to put more time into my under 8's and they will be the priority, so playing will be very limited I know it'll be hard organising a young team from oop north but I've formed good relationships with players parents and the mate I do it with is going Loughborough uni so will stay local.

Thanks for Friday Tom, any more fitness oportunities let me know but Sparta is well to far (even if I do make it Mondays) and I'm kind of on a managment/coaching love in at the moment, its great.

We play at Knighton park mate not lutterworth.

I think a Shaun Wilkes and Rob Maybury centre back pairing should grace the Sunday League's at somepoint :thumbup:

We play at Knighton park mate not lutterworth.

I think a Shaun Wilkes and Rob Maybury centre back pairing should grace the Sunday League's at somepoint :thumbup:

Yeah I know, makes no difference however.

When I'm back from uni the under 8's will get the attention, then I'll help Shaun out for Sileby if needed.

Gonna really miss Monday nights however mate :(

Things are gearing up at White Lion. We have 14 signed on and had some more hopefuls training last night. We have quite a few more in the pipeline and a friendly sorted on Sunday at 10:30 against Red Arrow at North Kilworth Sports Club.

There will be an article in the Mercury about White Lion this week in the local football section and some of our signings :thumbup:

Looking forward to sunday and the Sparta Parva vs West End games . Both of our sides 1st friendlys so will no doubt be rusty. Hoping a few trialists can get a game to freshen things up.

Looking forward to sunday and the Sparta Parva vs West End games . Both of our sides 1st friendlys so will no doubt be rusty. Hoping a few trialists can get a game to freshen things up.

Will try and get down for this one.

Wait, does this mean I could be lining up against Sparky and Robbo? Or am I getting confused? Is this the one i'm supposed to be playing in Tom?

You signing for Parva Ben ? Thought Ashby were your destination. We got Ashby following week

Wait, does this mean I could be lining up against Sparky and Robbo? Or am I getting confused? Is this the one i'm supposed to be playing in Tom?

Sparky is 1st team player, you'll be lining up against Robbo :-D unless our first team manager spots u and wants u like he did with CMan !! They have enough forward players so will be me u and hopefully bert for ressies :D

Sparky is 1st team player, you'll be lining up against Robbo :-D unless our first team manager spots u and wants u like he did with CMan !! They have enough forward players so will be me u and hopefully bert for ressies :D

That is some forward line , ill have my tenner on you lot as div 5 champs piece of piss !!

That is some forward line , ill have my tenner on you lot as div 5 champs piece of piss !!

Its a dream team front three, i'm really keen on signing them and i reckon they would really enjoy it, playing everyweek with no hassles or pressure :) Ben and Bert would bag 80 between them alone!

Its a dream team front three, i'm really keen on signing them and i reckon they would really enjoy it, playing everyweek with no hassles or pressure :) Ben and Bert would bag 80 between them alone!

I'll be at training tomorrow.

What time is kick off on Sunday?

Sparta managed to tie down a foxestalk player tonight...

Welcome aboard David Guiza :D:D:D Impressed the Sparta management on Sunday and after a successful trial signed the famous Orange form!!!

Sparta managed to tie down a foxestalk player tonight...

Welcome aboard David Guiza :D:D:D Impressed the Sparta management on Sunday and after a successful trial signed the famous Orange form!!!

Kilworth is a bit far for me to attract FT members to play for us! However watch this space for new signings! If you know your local football.

We have signed some ex Red Star Bell Inn players at the weekend.

Archived