Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Just heard reports that Robert Young was seen being picked up on Tudor Road by a black vehicle which took him to the home of Sparta Parva's training camp, which he participated in (Mirror)

Hopefully Lil_dave to come, got a couple class signings lined up thanks to Maybes :D Team,Becoming,Complete

Walshy Signs to join Alliance League!

In these days of spiralling transfer fees and wages, one man remains incredibly modest about his demands.

Leicester City legend Steve Walsh has signed for Alliance League club White Lion and is happy to do the business – for a Sunday lunch!

The 44-year-old is a long-standing friend of Gary Houston, landlord of the North Kilworth pub. "I've agreed to play a few games for Gary," said Walsh. "I haven't done much training so I might be restricted to the odd cameo role, maybe coming off the bench to get a winner.

"That's the incentive because I'm hoping that Gary will repay me with a free Sunday dinner. Believe me, the food there is very good so I won't have to be asked twice."

This will be the White Lion's first season in the Alliance League and they will play at Division One level.

Click here for more

Houston is delighted with his new signing but is keen to point out it is very much a local affair.

"Most of our players come from this village and the surrounding villages," he said.

"Steve will give us a bit of experience and we'll see how things go in training. We might stick him up front – he's still got quite a shot on him."

Alliance League assistant secretary Dennis Roe said: "We are pleased to welcome Steve and all of the other White Lion players to the Alliance and we are sure the club will provide some interesting games in Division One.''

Walsh, who made more than 350 appearances for City, knows that it will be competitive and there will be one or two White Lion rivals aiming to prove a point. "I think the younger ones might be a bit too quick for me," he admitted.

Rob Young's agent has made the following statement.

"Although flattered by interest from many other clubs, it's seems likely that my client will soon be signing on for Sparta Parva Reserves"

Rob Young's agent (John Sly) has made the following statement.

"Although flattered by interest from many other clubs, it's seems likely that my client will soon be signing on for Sparta Parva Reserves"

:thumbup::bounce::banana:

Rob Young's agent has made the following statement.

Sounds good to me!! get Lil_dave in and the strikeforce is complete!! Power, Pace, finishing the lot!

Sounds good to me!! get Lil_dave in and the strikeforce is complete!! Power, Pace, finishing the lot!

Yeah thats what they've got....what do you bring to the table lol?? :giggle: Jokes

He'll only have to deal with Tom and Ben though, cos I won't be there.

Thats a bonus ! Our ressies have added a few players and i just hope they can give you a decent game

Thats a bonus ! Our ressies have added a few players and i just hope they can give you a decent game

Yeah they easily will. Were stuggling to get the ressies team together on sunday becuase of holidays etc.

Ali Ram is a quality ref

Now if you know your Sunday League.... Ex Es Cana to offer his services as Football Consultant and maybe dig his boots out.

Good side in thier day

Archived