Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Yeah I've seen them before.. against Advance Couriers. Two good sides.

Oh yeah, My services are offered if anyone needs me Sunday :P

Tevez, u wanna be on standby for me just in case mate.... This is turning into an FT match now.

PS I've pm'd you my number.

Nigel reffed the TB game, and Ali is one of the best Sunday Refs ive encountered, takes no shit but has a laugh at the same time!

Our keeper is playing for first team Sunday and my back up keeper cant make it, so Tevez is in goal for us :D

Going to be a cracking day of footy festivities at Lutterworth tomorrow, Sparta Parva vs West End United on the main pitch, Sparta Reserves vs West End reserves on the 2nd pitch.

Sparky and OriginalRobboFox for West End, whilst Tomassi, Maybes, Wilkes, C-Man, Tommeh, Lil_Dave and Tevez will be representing Sparta.

2pm Kick Offs :D

Going to be a cracking day of footy festivities at Lutterworth tomorrow, Sparta Parva vs West End United on the main pitch, Sparta Reserves vs West End reserves on the 2nd pitch.

Sparky and OriginalRobboFox for West End, whilst Tomassi, Maybes, Wilkes, C-Man, Tommeh, Lil_Dave and Tevez will be representing Sparta.

2pm Kick Offs :D

I might pop down after our game @ Kilworth :thumbup:

Tommeh playing for you as well !!

Ringers reserves fc !! :D

Gonna see if Tommeh and Tevez can sign on as back ups for when their games get rained off :P

Looking forward to the Little and well, not that Large partnership up top :D

Ill sign on mate, can you definately do it in Charnwood and Alliance?

Yes mate, as the leagues are different set up u can sign on, the only thing is you wont be able to play in the county cups for us

Sparta Parva 3 West End United 1

Sparta Parva Res 2 West End United Res 2

Disapointed to lose but 1st friendly of the summer and we battled well. Chuffed for our Reserves to do fairly well i was expecting a heavy defeat so to come back and draw 2-2 was a good result

Sparta Parva 3 West End United 1

Sparta Parva Res 2 West End United Res 2

Disapointed to lose but 1st friendly of the summer and we battled well. Chuffed for our Reserves to do fairly well i was expecting a heavy defeat so to come back and draw 2-2 was a good result

yeah good day really! We should have kept our 2 goal lead but a couple of soft goals made it a draw. WE reserves battled well and Dave Ash is the perfect signing for them!

Happy about the first team result, i heard our third goal was a great team move finished off with a volley by our olympic champion lol !!

think all 4 teams should do well next season, all 4 were a bit short too!

yeah good day really! We should have kept our 2 goal lead but a couple of soft goals made it a draw. WE reserves battled well and Dave Ash is the perfect signing for them!

Happy about the first team result, i heard our third goal was a great team move finished off with a volley by our olympic champion lol !!

think all 4 teams should do well next season, all 4 were a bit short too!

Yeah we threw a few bodies forward and got caught , good finish from the lad. C Man had a quality game also

Archived