Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

just got home to see an ameil from shaun tevez abou signing on i didnt know ld3 was involved if he signs on i will cream myself what a pleyasr he is.

You were as sober as me last night?

Sparta Parva 1st team have lined up a Glamour tie against Premier League newboys Terratruck this Sunday! Hope we can keep the scores under double figures lol !!!

Is that definitely on now then? 'Cos last night at training Ken said that their secretary didn't know anything about it?

Is that definitely on now then? 'Cos last night at training Ken said that their secretary didn't know anything about it?

Yes its all sorted mate, the opposition manager and club secretary do not confere in pre-season apparently...

Has Jim sent you text etc :) i may don my boots :P

Yes its all sorted mate, the opposition manager and club secretary do not confere in pre-season apparently...

Has Jim sent you text etc :) i may don my boots :P

Yeah, Wigston car park at 9.15? Is that the one opposite McDonalds?

Sparta Parva 1st team have lined up a Glamour tie against Premier League newboys Terratruck this Sunday! Hope we can keep the scores under double figures lol !!!

I would take a trip to watch but im both ill and nakerd at the minute :angry: . How did the ressies play last sunday by the way?

I would take a trip to watch but im both ill and nakerd at the minute :angry: . How did the ressies play last sunday by the way?

Drew 2-2, were 2-0 up but West End fought back well. Things taking shape nicely so it should be a good season :)

Terratruck 2-0 Sparta Parva

We lost to premier league opposition, but we more than held our own, hit the post 3 times (including a 30 yard C-man strike!!!) and to be honest had the lions share of the possesion. Our mad turk could do nothing about the goals, 1 an OG and the other a lovely strike.

Things looking good for the first team i reckon! And the reserves have lined up 3 new signings of considerable quality thanks to maybes!

Cat Burger, Tom & Fellow Sparta's what are Terratruck like? We have these next week.

They aren't great. They have a quality centre-mid with ginger hair who really can control the game and pick a pass if you give him time but other than that they're nothing special. Decent at the back and a big bald striker who likes to throw his weight around are their other strengths.

Like Tom said though, we could have scored 5 against them today, just wasn't to be.

They aren't great. They have a quality centre-mid with ginger hair who really can control the game and pick a pass if you give him time but other than that they're nothing special. Decent at the back and a big bald striker who likes to throw his weight around are their other strengths.

Like Tom said though, we could have scored 5 against them today, just wasn't to be.

Thankyou mate, we shouldnt have to many problems in the middle of the park ;)

Heard the lads talking about a friendly against an Anstey team on sunday was that home or away? Just wondered as i live there so i could take a trip down if it was in Anstey. I appologise for my average performance in training tonight im still feeling the effects of an illness :P .

Archived