Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Heard the lads talking about a friendly against an Anstey team on sunday was that home or away? Just wondered as i live there so i could take a trip down if it was in Anstey. I appologise for my average performance in training tonight im still feeling the effects of an illness :P .

You bastard scoring a cheeky brace when i was in goal! grrr! you did well, starting to see signs of Guiza :P

The first team have Anstey Hounds in Lutterworth on Sunday, Reserves dont have a game til August 2nd :)

You bastard scoring a cheeky brace when i was in goal! grrr! you did well, starting to see signs of Guiza :P

The first team have Anstey Hounds in Lutterworth on Sunday, Reserves dont have a game til August 2nd :)

Haha :P . Was dissapointed the back heel did'nt go in for the hat-trick though <_< . If only :P . First touch was terrible as was alot of peoples obviously becuase of the rain but still annoying :P .

Yeah i heard it was the Firsts but just wondered weather or not it was in Anstey becuase then i could of had a trip down to watch. Good look anyway to anyone who's playing ;) .

Haha :P . Was dissapointed the back heel did'nt go in for the hat-trick though <_< . If only :P . First touch was terrible as was alot of peoples obviously becuase of the rain but still annoying :P .

Yeah i heard it was the Firsts but just wondered weather or not it was in Anstey becuase then i could of had a trip down to watch. Good look anyway to anyone who's playing ;) .

Looking forward to your debut 02-08-09 ??? :P

Ahh right where's that mate? Yeah im happy with that. Tried to demonstrate my defensive qualities earlier but just got the ball from behind the line with C-Mans shot :angry::P .

Are you saying you wanna play right back? :D:unsure:

Yeah you wont miss any games then mate :D

will have the first team kit complete soon, safeties, also ordering a sweet Nike kit for reserves in classic Holland :P David Guiza is now Marco Van Basten :D

Any ref's numbers would be legendary :thumbup:

PM if poss cheers

Why dont you ring the Alliance League and explain you have no contacts because your a new team and you dont have a handbook, will be far easier as they will locate refs local to you

Teratruck 4

NOTTINGHAM WMC 5

It was our first pre season game today we was missing alot of players, we had 7 strikers on the pitch and didnt have a keeper, so our normal left back filled in for us today, great result.

How did you do that :o ?

was sent through on goal, and i had to slide in to lift the ball over the keeper to beat him, which i did, but we collided. It was worth it as it was 'golden goal' in the quarter final haha !!

was sent through on goal, and i had to slide in to lift the ball over the keeper to beat him, which i did, but we collided. It was worth it as it was 'golden goal' in the quarter final haha !!

Ahh right sounds painfull. Yeah atleast you scored, but 10 weeks :o .

Archived