Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Had my/our first friendley at judgemeadow. Lost 6-2 but it was'nt really about the result they had alot of premier players, in there team and we had 7 debutants :o .

I found it quite hard to start with playing against some massive bold guy in the centre but got easier as the game went on :) . Could of played alot better though but i was abit nakerd from a tournament yesterday >_< .

Sparta Parva 5 - 3 Humberstone Rangers

Sparta Parva Reserves 2 - 6 Trinderbox

Trinderbox had 3 Oadby Town players playing for them, and i reckon they will win division 5, but the reserves did really well, with a new signing bagging a brace :)

Losing 5-2 at half time we were very pleased with how solid we were second half just conceding the 1 goal, even the Trinderbox gaffer (I think) commented on how hard we were to breakdown second half which was pleasing to hear considering we had 7 new players in the team today. Top effort from the lads.

How did Notts WMC get on?

Just had our first friendly at Judgemeadow - won 9-1 vs Measham Imps. I bagged a brace :cool: one penalty mind.

I thought it was more than nine? I lost count after six. :D

Cracking effort today, honestly thought it would be an all Ath final today. But we got knocked out in the Quarters without conceding a goal all tournament and the other side (Tom, Ben and Lofto) lost in the final. The boys absolutely loved Little Dave!

Had my/our first friendley at judgemeadow. Lost 6-2 but it was'nt really about the result they had alot of premier players, in there team and we had 7 debutants :o .

I found it quite hard to start with playing against some massive bold guy in the centre but got easier as the game went on :) . Could of played alot better though but i was abit nakerd from a tournament yesterday >_< .

Hes by far the best centre mid you will come up against this season mate.

Cracking effort today, honestly thought it would be an all Ath final today. But we got knocked out in the Quarters without conceding a goal all tournament and the other side (Tom, Ben and Lofto) lost in the final. The boys absolutely loved Little Dave!

lol Why?!

Good :):P . I thought you and Ken did well especially in the second half with that George considering how good he was.

Yeah he done me a few times, but didnt do too badly. They will ease the div 5 title if they keep that team together.

Was quite funny watching them go mardy with each other as times though lol

I must admit it was funny watching them bitch at each other from absolutely nothing :P

You learn more from playing against the better teams and i think, as the second half showed, we will be more than capable of competing next season :)

Yeah he done me a few times, but didnt do too badly. They will ease the div 5 title if they keep that team together.

Yeah ;) , Yeah it was :crylaugh: . The forward got well pissed of becuase i gave him offside towards the end when he clearly was.

They any good?

There alright mate, we was 2-0 up with in about 3/4 minutes, they equalized then we took the game from them, we should have scored more than 6, second penalty miss for our side in 2 weeks now.

I must admit it was funny watching them bitch at each other from absolutely nothing :P

You learn more from playing against the better teams and i think, as the second half showed, we will be more than capable of competing next season :)

They were a bunch of Prima Donnas. They were more bothered about getting a hat-trick each than they were about winning the game.

Also one of the more aggressive teams i've come accross (when it came to decisions given against them). I think they may be getting a few cards this season.

I can't believe that there has been no mention of the star full-back that made his debut. I thought he was great.

They were a bunch of Prima Donnas. They were more bothered about getting a hat-trick each than they were about winning the game.

Also one of the more aggressive teams i've come accross (when it came to decisions given against them). I think they may be getting a few cards this season.

I can't believe that there has been no mention of the star full-back that made his debut. I thought he was great.

Yeah that Joe lad was quality... :P:D

Archived