Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

I think we may have had 3 balls nicked/left behind yesterday................

This is my only gripe about away games, the home team always seem to find a way of using our balls, then kick them over the hedge! We lost about 15 balls last season, not one at home!

Asked on the Alliance League forums and had a few replies, most notably Niffy Rangers who apparently have 3 teams. Thinking of popping along for their lowest team and seeing how I fare. Not too confident in my ability though, I mean I'm alright but I just want to be part of a team more than anything, meet some new people etc so got any advice for being taken on? Or do they usually take you on regardless?

AC Wigston, newly formed Div 3 side. Been asked to pop down for a trial. Reckon I should?

I havn't played 11 a side in years and don't want to look rubbish. :(

good luck fella

Ac Wigston all under 21, take it a bit too seriously but theyve got a few good lads in the team. Ask for Fozzi, hes the 6'4'' defender he will look after you

I think I talked my way out of that trial, said I didn't think I was amazing or anything and the manager was like 'maybe you should try getting in at a lower league since you don't have much experience'

Ah well, he's probably right tbf.

I think I talked my way out of that trial, said I didn't think I was amazing or anything and the manager was like 'maybe you should try getting in at a lower league since you don't have much experience'

Ah well, he's probably right tbf.

lol Who was that fozzi?

Archived