Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

I will not reveal that for fear of personal attacks, i want a £2.3 million pound move to Fosse City in the Summer and my agent has advised me not to jeapodise that.

Oh go on, no one will attack you! I promise not to spray deep heat on your man bits in the return fixture :devil:

Oh go on, no one will attack you! I promise not to spray deep heat on your man bits in the return fixture :devil:

No-way, i will remain anomalous (if thats a word) till the end of the season when i come to train with Fosse City because i need to get out of this league!!

I do score goals for fun though....

No-way, i will remain anomalous (if thats a word) till the end of the season when i come to train with Fosse City because i need to get out of this league!!

I do score goals for fun though....

Ahh ok did you score on sunday?

We have hard working quality strikers already...bringing anything different to the side?

Nothing wrong with people having competition for places Rob, it keeps people on their toes! And im sure Luke/Kristian :P:P:P would be an asset to our squad next season ;)

We have hard working quality strikers already...bringing anything different to the side?

I dont mind competition at all, plus you can approach certain games differently if you have say 4 strikers, play 2 up top, 3 up top. If they have slow defenders pacier strikers etc. etc.

I would say that im fairly quick with an eye for goal, played in various Sunday and Sat leagues at a high level and dont know the stats but have a good goal/game ratio over that time!

I dont mind competition at all, plus you can approach certain games differently if you have say 4 strikers, play 2 up top, 3 up top. If they have slow defenders pacier strikers etc. etc.

I would say that im fairly quick with an eye for goal, played in various Sunday and Sat leagues at a high level and dont know the stats but have a good goal/game ratio over that time!

:blink:

:blink:

I have played for so many one dimensional teams before with no competition for places and they will always come unstuck at certain times:-

Playing a s*** team (Crown Services) play 3 strikers, playing against Empire (Sp!) last season - no point playing fast strikers as their defenders were too quick - needed at least one target man. Playing against Fosse - pacey strikers will cause problems all day.

Basically competition and options in all positions is good - even at s*** sunday league level - particularry if you want to progress next season as well.

Sunday wasnt our strongest defence...

I was playing for a start..

Yes - that was not a dig at your defence. Just from experience was pointing out that you should improve your squad next season (get rid of some of the poorer fringe players) etc. so that you can challenge at the higher level.

Some players say theres not much difference in level in the 3-4/5th division and site cup game results, but i have played in the 3rd and its a gulf of difference mainly due to the fact that teams have better squad players to use when injuries/suspensions/players go missing etc.

I think you have the basis of a cracking team, just a few players let you down and could stop you challenging for the title. You will certainly go up though, but need to improve next season.

So my agent has now slapped a £1.75 million price tag on me in light of Ade Akinbyi's transfer!

Yes - that was not a dig at your defence. Just from experience was pointing out that you should improve your squad next season (get rid of some of the poorer fringe players) etc. so that you can challenge at the higher level.

Some players say theres not much difference in level in the 3-4/5th division and site cup game results, but i have played in the 3rd and its a gulf of difference mainly due to the fact that teams have better squad players to use when injuries/suspensions/players go missing etc.

I think you have the basis of a cracking team, just a few players let you down and could stop you challenging for the title. You will certainly go up though, but need to improve next season.

So my agent has now slapped a £1.75 million price tag on me in light of Ade Akinbyi's transfer!

We are all a bunch of mates, its as much about the social side, as it is the football. If we get promoted then we will still give the 110% we all do now and if we get beat then fine, we wont fold and we will carry on as we have done for the past season and a half. Our first ever league game was a 13-0 thrashing from CAOB'S and then 7-0 to Wigston United res.

We are all a bunch of mates, its as much about the social side, as it is the football. If we get promoted then we will still give the 110% we all do now and if we get beat then fine, we wont fold and we will carry on as we have done for the past season and a half. Our first ever league game was a 13-0 thrashing from CAOB'S and then 7-0 to Wigston United res.

are side is also a bunch of mates but its difficult to keep people happy if they are not playing , we have lost 2 players recently

Get emailing the secretary then chum!

They didnt like being on the bench or not at all then? Do they still join you socially?

yeah still come out with us , both good lads. i had 4 games on the bench and was pissed off but just got my head down a fought for a place and now i m back in the side and scoring again

Archived