Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Mate for our first "proper" pre season game we gelled brilliantly. You played well mate, certainly better. Can only get better surely?

Midfield ran the show. If there's a better showing than that again I'll be nursing a chub on.

Cheers mate, if I'd have played any worse than the second half of that other friendly I would have killed myself by now.

And that 200 hundred pass Argentina style goal near the end was beautiful.

Magna 73 8-7 Sparta Parva !!!

Sparta Parva Reserves 13 - 1 FC Kibworth

29 goals in 2 matches... unbelievable!!

We were class today. Our new signings have certainly proved their worth. Some of the football we played aswell was class - Spanish style knocking it across the back three :laugh:

We were class today. Our new signings have certainly proved their worth. Some of the football we played aswell was class - Spanish style knocking it across the back three :laugh:

I gave a lad man of the match and he didnt score one lol , it was champagne football at times and some lovely goals!

I gave a lad man of the match and he didnt score one lol , it was champagne football at times and some lovely goals!

Yeah everyone played well, good team performance. Annoyed that the keeper made 2 saves and they were both my shots :P . And when i had a clear chance i was tackled with a world class last ditch tackle as i was about to shoot <_< :P . Ahh well my first goal will arrive soon hopefully :) . Well played Maybes btw solid at the back against that beast.

Well done Maybes and co!

I played in goal first half and let 5 in! lol

We improved second half and played some good stuff at times. When we get all of our first team out we'll be fine in Div 2.

The mad turk will be back in the sticks on his return from his homeland lol !

Our new striker has bagged 6 in 2 games... great start for him! the other new striker bagged 2, so looks like ive got a bit of task to force my way back in the side :P

Unreal performance by us today.

Best I have seen us play in the clubs history. Well done MTWG, Tevez, Tommeh and Mr. Hat-trick lildave3. Quality stuff.

:cry:

Played brilliantly, lads. I was practically a spectator bar the odd shot from kick-off!

The mad turk will be back in the sticks on his return from his homeland lol !

Our new striker has bagged 6 in 2 games... great start for him! the other new striker bagged 2, so looks like ive got a bit of task to force my way back in the side :P

So has Wraggy signed for you guys then?? Not heard from him so I assume he has.... Not too fussed anyway cos we've got a squad of about 17!!! so he prob wouldn't have got in. Looking forward to October 11th October!!!

So has Wraggy signed for you guys then?? Not heard from him so I assume he has.... Not too fussed anyway cos we've got a squad of about 17!!! so he prob wouldn't have got in. Looking forward to October 11th October!!!

Yeah he signed yesterday, i assumed he had already spoken to you because he said he wasnt signing for you guys. Then again he aint exactly a bright spark and the best at communication lol bring it on for 11th October !!!

I can safely say FC Kibworth will finish bottom of the entire league, they are awful!

Yeah he signed yesterday, i assumed he had already spoken to you because he said he wasnt signing for you guys. Then again he aint exactly a bright spark and the best at communication lol bring it on for 11th October !!!

I can safely say FC Kibworth will finish bottom of the entire league, they are awful!

No he hadn't bothered to tell me mate, he just left at half time of our recent friendly with the Hurricanes and never said owt.

Yeah they were on a par for shitness with ourselves last year but I'm well chuffed with some of the players we've signed this year. Looks like you could potentially have our 1st team in 2nd round of Billy Walton...

No he hadn't bothered to tell me mate, he just left at half time of our recent friendly with the Hurricanes and never said owt.

Yeah they were on a par for shitness with ourselves last year but I'm well chuffed with some of the players we've signed this year. Looks like you could potentially have our 1st team in 2nd round of Billy Walton...

Where can you view the fixtures for next season becuase the Aliance website just has last seasons ?

Weve got Sporting Wigston in the first round, so its names out the hat for that one lol

Guiza, the fixtures will appear on the website within a couple of weeks, I'm getting a hold of the fixtures later so will let you know

Hardly a loss mate but nice of him to mention it. Funniest thing id ever heard when he demanded a regular spot :giggle:

Quick question to the Alliance League sides on here, do all Alliance League sides have to have the league badge on the arms of the shirts?

Not as yet, but there are possible plans in place that mean in a couple seasons time all kits must have alliance league badges on the shirts, at £6 per shirt !!! or free if you buy a kit from MDH Sports. So if you have 2 kits of 16 strips per kit, its going to cost another £192!!

Remember this is not confirmed, they are toying with the idea...

Archived