Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Tom, any idea who we've got early on in the season? First few fixtures?

I know we've got a difficult fixture in Throops in the first round of the EW Foster.

Im pretty sure your first game is away to FC Tumar on the friday night! should be a good piss up!

When i get the fixtures, i'll be placing them on the Sparta website...

www.freewebs.com/spartaparvafc

:)

September 4th? Nice.

Yep i think you may have Polska reserves on the 6th and Wigston United Reserves on the 13th... cant be certain though until i get the fixtures

The reserves have a tough start, Trinderbox, Wheel, then Sporting Wigston!!

Not as yet, but there are possible plans in place that mean in a couple seasons time all kits must have alliance league badges on the shirts, at £6 per shirt !!! or free if you buy a kit from MDH Sports. So if you have 2 kits of 16 strips per kit, its going to cost another £192!!

Remember this is not confirmed, they are toying with the idea...

I see, I just wonderd because Phoneix Utd & Ac Wigston had them on the shirts :) Decent idea to be fair, expensive tho.

Quick question to the Alliance League sides on here, do all Alliance League sides have to have the league badge on the arms of the shirts?

We had them on last seasons shorts

And regarding Wraggy, he approached us after signalling he will not be singing for West End. As for a regular spot with Sparta... :rolleyes::P

Welcome to him fella

Oh shit. Sorry! Add them in.. I did post it late at night and I did forget..

Sileby Athletic

West End United

West End United Reserves

Sparta Parva

Sparta Parva Reserves

Ashby Railway

Notts WMC

Fosse City

White Lion

Mini League.

Archived