Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Bloody charming.
Oh shit. Sorry! Add them in.. I did post it late at night and I did forget..

Sileby Athletic

West End United

West End United Reserves

Sparta Parva

Sparta Parva Reserves

Ashby Railway

Notts WMC

Fosse City

White Lion

Mini League.

Haha, how could you forget the mighty Fosse Shaun!

Sorry mate, totally forgot seeing as you were a spectator for most of it. lol

Still a cracking save in the first half. :D

Can't blame you in all fairness! Probably my least eventful game since the days of 7-a-side domination.

And a quality save in the last minute, you could see the desperation to keep a clean sheet in that one! :P

:sweating: wouldn't have been happy losing out on my clean sheet in the last minute! I think without the desperate nature I applied to my clean sheet, I wouldn't have saved it. lol

Love your biography thing on me! 'boy this guy can jump about'? lol

Top site anyway mate.

Very confident of a top 3 finish for Sparta Reserves after a major coup to complete the team :D Now got 1 keeper, 5 defenders 5 midfielders and 3 strikers, a full compliment of 14 decent lads, cannot wait !! :D

Good times :D . Im confident i can put a decent shift in left mid on sunday ;) .

Hat and Beaver 4 - 2 Sparta Parva Reserves

Down to 10-men, we were leading 2-1 !!

That first goal still eluding Guiza :P

I think when i finally score i might just go mental. Kens goal and there lads from the half way line were beuts though. Shame about the sending off we would of won i reckon if it was'nt for that. Had 2 chances to make it 3-0 pretty quick after half time with nicks off the post and the other nicks open goal, it did bobble though :P .

I think when i finally score i might just go mental. Kens goal and there lads from the half way line were beuts though. Shame about the sending off we would of won i reckon if it was'nt for that. Had 2 chances to make it 3-0 pretty quick after half time with nicks off the post and the other nicks open goal, it did bobble though :P .

Move of the game though was when we had a few neat passes, cross into the box for Nicky G who volleyed onto to post then Ken smashed it onto the bar lol !!! 17 days til the season begins !!!

Archived