Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Lost 4-2 to Frolesworth of division 2 , they knocked it round really well in fairness to them. Dunno what it is but lost the love for the game at the minute, considering hanging up the boots

I know your all sunday league ...

but has anyone got a game against Earl Shilton albion?

They played against Ellistown on Thursday? Well the reserves did. I was assistant referee lol One of the Earl Shilton player's got a red card (two cautions).

Hat and Beaver 4 - 2 Sparta Parva Reserves

Down to 10-men, we were leading 2-1 !!

That first goal still eluding Guiza :P

What was red card for?

name='DB11' date='Aug 16 2009, 08:18 PM' post='1453844']

They played against Ellistown on Thursday? Well the reserves did. I was assistant referee lol One of the Earl Shilton player's got a red card (two cautions).

:| the first team never get an assistant. subs have to run the line!

Interesting.. they hammered Loughborough Royal Oak 9-2 aswell. Cropston beat Walsh 6-2 yesterday aswell.

lol Lets be honest. Walsh are shite. They're just rough. They're lucky they didn't get a 8-0 Drumming of us first game of last season, probably would of done if it weren't for ludicrous managerial descions. Which now thankfully seem to be happening less frequently.

Think Royal Oak are in a bit of state from what some of the Peacock players were saying.

Don't get me wrong they play very nicely football, like Riverside did, they just lack the cutting edge and ability to deliver a good final ball that Riverside had.

Should be an interesting season anyway, feeling a bit better about my bunch after yesterday and some of your results recently have been very good.

Lost 5-4 to Burton (Div 1) tonight. Some Ray guy who scored 52 in Alliance Div 1 has signed for them, but we could of defended and played alot better.

Agarnook Amateurs tommorow.

Would've been a good game to make. Sorry about that mate. Mind you, on tonights performance, you're probably grateful I wasn't there!

Sorry, lads. I was woeful. I'm just thankful to Dos, Dan, and Ben for their goals. You saved me my blushes big time. I've had my pre-season shitty stint now. I always have it. That's it now. No more. I'll be back to Gianluigi Buffon on Sunday. :D:D:ph34r:

How did you lose to Burton. I know there a div 1 side but they didn't win a league game all season last year and the only reason they are still a div 1 side is because someone involved in their club is also something to do with the league.

WHITWICK VILLAGE FC

How did you lose to Burton. I know there a div 1 side but they didn't win a league game all season last year and the only reason they are still a div 1 side is because someone involved in their club is also something to do with the league.

WHITWICK VILLAGE FC

Sorry, who are you? When they signed that Ray Hawksley and another lad uptop they are a different side. Watch him knock goals past you this season.

Play us in a friendly.

Archived