Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Lost 5-4 to Burton (Div 1) tonight. Some Ray guy who scored 52 in Alliance Div 1 has signed for them, but we could of defended and played alot better.

Agarnook Amateurs tommorow.

What the lodge farm pitch like mate? We are ground sharing with you lot this year.

Felt like a denim jacket today after playing Weds - Sunday. Gona feel good tho and I've lost weight, but I think the lads are cream crackered so we've got a nice rest.

Lost 7-5 to Kirby Sports, that Ben Stapleford got a News of the world rating of 9.5 he was brilliant. Sam Lover day has improved a lot especially playing well Thursday and today, well done lad.

Missed a few players today but can't fault the work ethic of our team, just need Robbie Young now :P

Felt like a denim jacket today after playing Weds - Sunday. Gona feel good tho and I've lost weight, but I think the lads are cream crackered so we've got a nice rest.

Lost 7-5 to Kirby Sports, that Ben Stapleford got a News of the world rating of 9.5 he was brilliant. Sam Lover day has improved a lot especially playing well Thursday and today, well done lad.

Missed a few players today but can't fault the work ethic of our team, just need Robbie Young now :P

That the last of our friendlies? Sorry I couldnt play today I should of sorted my kit out before this morning.

Still can't believe the state of that pitch lol Ridiculous.

Think it said alot about them and how frustrated they were when it was non-stop moaning and poorly timed tackles. Number 10 in particular was a right soft cock, went Longslade and wasn't well liked there.

Pitch was an absolute disgrace, hard to find a ball in that at all.

*And ld3 looks like the full package.

Think it said alot about them and how frustrated they were when it was non-stop moaning and poorly timed tackles. Number 10 in particular was a right soft cock, went Longslade and wasn't well liked there.

Pitch was an absolute disgrace, hard to find a ball in that at all.

*And ld3 looks like the full package.

Thigh aches like a gooden from the one in the first half. Especially after going to work. Oh, and i've officially been elbowed. It's happened. - Cock.

When they signed that Ray Hawksley and another lad uptop they are a different side. Watch him knock goals past you this season.

Play us in a friendly.

Didn't realise they had some new faces, but 2 players won't change a team. Can't play you in a friendly as we are already fully booked. We'll see if he scores past us. We've been promoted 3 times in 3 years so we ain't a bad side. We were once in Div 4 where you are now. It doesn't matter who they've signed, they still should of been relegated.

The last team we played in the charnwood league was Riverside in a friendly, who we beat 4-3 with a bare 11 and 5 players missing.

Didn't realise they had some new faces, but 2 players won't change a team. Can't play you in a friendly as we are already fully booked. We'll see if he scores past us. We've been promoted 3 times in 3 years so we ain't a bad side. We were once in Div 4 where you are now. It doesn't matter who they've signed, they still should of been relegated.

The last team we played in the charnwood league was Riverside in a friendly, who we beat 4-3 with a bare 11 and 5 players missing.

If you knew abit about Sunday league then you would know he got 52 this year aswell as they have a new side. Well we'll just have to meet you in the cup then. 4-3 fair play, Riverside are an organised outfit but as good as you sounds you've only just beat them considering they jumped up 2 divisions. Bare 11 and players missing is a bollocks excuse, I believe no team will have a full strength side out, and 11 players are capable of doing 90. Also another thing, nice dig on the division 4 but we was once in the division where a team ran away with it and got put up two divs and three nuns being covered by Loughborough FC, funnily enough finished 3rd last year in the North Leics prem. We drew to them both and lost to them both and the oldest age was 19, but speak to me next season pal because you've completely knocked us without seeing us. Good one, C ya.

If you knew abit about Sunday league then you would know he got 52 this year aswell as they have a new side. Well we'll just have to meet you in the cup then. 4-3 fair play, Riverside are an organised outfit but as good as you sounds you've only just beat them considering they jumped up 2 divisions. Bare 11 and players missing is a bollocks excuse, I believe no team will have a full strength side out, and 11 players are capable of doing 90. Also another thing, nice dig on the division 4 but we was once in the division where a team ran away with it and got put up two divs and three nuns being covered by Loughborough FC, funnily enough finished 3rd last year in the North Leics prem. We drew to them both and lost to them both and the oldest age was 19, but speak to me next season pal because you've completely knocked us without seeing us. Good one, C ya.

lol

What a legend.

1. Why would i know or even care if this lad scored 52 goals if he wasn't in the same league as my team last season.

2. I wouldn't say they've got a new side, i used to work with one of their lads and he says the forward line is better than last year.

3. Bare 11 is not an excuse its fact. You should of seen some of the players we had playing (brought in to make up numbers), they couldn't last 9 let alone 90 mins.

4. I wasn't having a dig, i was just saying we started in div 4.

I wish you all the best this year mate. I didn't come on the thread to argue just to chat to others playing in the charnwood league. Its very unlikely we'll meet in the cup because of the amount of teams but it would be good to get drawn against each other. We'll have to just wait and see.

Archived