Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Where is the "Sir" infront of Rob Maybury's name?!

Post of the year :appl::thumbup:

Tomorrow is looking tough, our captain has fooked off creamfields ? We have no left back, and one of our centre backs is injured. If we win tomorrow, We will win our league. :santa:

Sounds familiar ey Tom lol?

Yes Maybes it does lol

Sparta Parva 9 - 2 Sparta Parva Reserves

Tomassi missed pen :D !!! was 3-1 at the time and half hour left, turning point lol!

AmericanScott making his Sparta debut, scoring a lovely scuffed shinner into the top corner! Wraggy :S scoring the other !!

Lost 3-0 today to Whitick in Division 1, was a good test and the scoreline really did flatter them. We had a number of chances but couldnt find the net, I even had two cleared off the line. <_<

One more friendly for Aths on Tuesday against Birstall Tree's and then it's the big one next weekend. Up the Aths.

Yes Maybes it does lol

Tomassi missed pen :D !!! was 3-1 at the time and half hour left, turning point lol!

AmericanScott making his Sparta debut, scoring a lovely scuffed shinner into the top corner! Wraggy :S scoring the other !!

Easy stuff today for us first teamers! :P

Yes Maybes it does lol

Tomassi missed pen :D !!! was 3-1 at the time and half hour left, turning point lol !

Thanks to a beautifull long pass :P . I reckon we could of put up more of a fight with both Nicks and Maybes playing.

Yes Maybes it does lol

I had a great time playing today. Well done to everyone who played.

My legs are still in pain after suffering cramps in BOTH! <_<

Archived