Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Well we got trounced by Loughborough Saints "Reserves" 7-1.

Funny that the 1st team had no game and every player that my lads spoke to bar about 3 didn't know how their friendlies had gone so far this season as they normally play at a "higher level" (i.e 1st team)

So given that they finished about 4th in the Premier League I'm just glad we managed to score <_<

Well we got trounced by Loughborough Saints "Reserves" 7-1.

Funny that the 1st team had no game and every player that my lads spoke to bar about 3 didn't know how their friendlies had gone so far this season as they normally play at a "higher level" (i.e 1st team)

So given that they finished about 4th in the Premier League I'm just glad we managed to score <_<

There first teamers were in a tournament yesterday mate, well all the quality players were anyway, know alot of them.

There first teamers were in a tournament yesterday mate, well all the quality players were anyway, know alot of them.

Indeed they were, herd them talking about going to it after the game so it was them we were up against. Some of them were easily above Senior League standard.

Heard mixed reviews about Phoenix.

Trinderbox vs Sileby. Nice test for you aths boys.

Ashby Rovers....any good?

Dunno new in our division, I would of thought you'd turn them over given what I know about their first team.

So who said they were good and who said they were shit then??

lol

Anyone know where the Hat and Beaver play.

Alternatly does anyone know if Phoneix United are any good lol

http://www.leicestershirefa.com/FixturesAn...mp;tab=fixtures

Phoenix Utd 2

NOTTS WMC 6

Phoenix United were alright but nothing special when we played them we was 2-0 up within the first five minutes, they've got a good striker upfront, they always play the long ball. When do you play them?

Phoenix United were alright but nothing special when we played them we was 2-0 up within the first five minutes, they've got a good striker upfront, they always play the long ball. When do you play them?

Got them 04/10/09

If they only lost 6-2 to you (your Prem right?) They must be a bit handy.

Last friendly tonight and I am far from confident as we are playing Birstall Tree's first team. <_< Hopefully we have a good team performance and score a couple of goals, be nice to go into Sunday's game on a high.

Not the amazing Tree's? They are amazing. I'll be amazed if you get a result againt them. It would be an amazing achievment if you do. Best of luck lads!

Archived