Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Last friendly tonight and I am far from confident as we are playing Birstall Tree's first team. <_< Hopefully we have a good team performance and score a couple of goals, be nice to go into Sunday's game on a high.

Just take advantage of the sloping pitch at Stonehill and we'll be fine. :cool:

Got last friendly tonight before the season starts against Shepshed Dynamo, who are actually in our league.

Got 2 of our best players out ^_^ , but am hoping for a decent result.

Is that face because you might actually play?! :whistle:

Win?

Game of two halves tonight. Game of ten minutes actually. Once everyone started playing the Trees got quite frustrated I thought, and the teams were probably even from about 30 minutes onwards. The scoreline definately flattered I thought.

Moral victory anyway, even if my ankle is about crushed after that lad dived in. To be fair though, I think that was generally just mistimed, not malicious. Unlike the seven ones on Tommeh. Shockingly dirty.

Trees wern't all that at all...far from it. Knocked it around well first 20 but once we woke up the game was even as anything. 20 poor minutes and 5 terrible goals was the killer.

and as for some of their lads, dirty as Hell. 5/6 times 2nd half I was taken down needlessly having beaten various cowards.

Trinderbox 5 - 1 Sparta Ressies

We battled well after being 3-0 down at half time. 1 very unlucky goal off our defender and lobbing our keeper lol.

Trinderbox will piss division 5, they would easily compete at division 2 standard and higher, far to many classy players to be playing at division 5 level.

We battled well after being 3-0 down at half time. 1 very unlucky goal off our defender and lobbing our keeper lol.

Trinderbox will piss division 5, they would easily compete at division 2 standard and higher, far to many classy players to be playing at division 5 level.

They used to win 1 game a season as Burton Overy Bell.

How times change.

Trees wern't all that at all...far from it. Knocked it around well first 20 but once we woke up the game was even as anything. 20 poor minutes and 5 terrible goals was the killer.

and as for some of their lads, dirty as Hell. 5/6 times 2nd half I was taken down needlessly having beaten various cowards.

I think the atmosphere turned rrrrather sour.

"Don't pull my shirt!!!" lol

CSKA Carnabys 4 - Exeter Arms Ressies - 1

a good game with a shocking ref. both sides started well with CSKA scoring two in quick succesion. 2nd half started off very scrappy with E.A.R scoring a free kick which continued the next 10 minutes to be an awfull affair! the game was wrapped up by John Hatfield for CSKA scoring from close to the corner flag which was a cross to the back post, and another inside the area from 12 yards after some hesitancy to clear by E.A.R.

a deserved win and roll on sunday, Red Arrow at home.

Trinderbox totally different team to that of 5 years ago, very good team now and they had some former premier league players in there

Our lads did really well considering the conditions and opposition, was really please how we went about and to be honest it should have been a lot closer, although they deffo deserved the 3 points

Fuming tonight, they were absolute cocks and some of the tackles they did were hideous. Felt sorry for the ref cos he took some stick and he's a decent guy. Loving playing uptop atm. If I was a bit quicker and confident enough to take people I think it would be better. Never mind though, the real results occur on Sunday. Aths!

We drew 5-5 tonight. Lovely conditions. Ref gave them 3 too, one being a last minute equiliser.

2 assists from left back though, that'll do.

Who did you play?

They were good. Two standout players though, their lad up-front and the lad in midfield who controlled their whole game.

Fuming tonight, they were absolute cocks and some of the tackles they did were hideous. Felt sorry for the ref cos he took some stick and he's a decent guy. Loving playing uptop atm. If I was a bit quicker and confident enough to take people I think it would be better. Never mind though, the real results occur on Sunday. Aths!

What was the score?

Apparently Trinderbox had signed 3 FC Dynamo players in the off-season.

Good luck to Aths, you'll do exceptionally well to beat them!

Rob Maybury was immense in that 2nd half, heroic leadership. I think our Ressies will have a good season on that 2nd half showing.

Apparently Trinderbox had signed 3 FC Dynamo players in the off-season.

Good luck to Aths, you'll do exceptionally well to beat them!

Rob Maybury was immense in that 2nd half, heroic leadership. I think our Ressies will have a good season on that 2nd half showing.

Like Lofty said, we fear no-one. We conceded 4 in the first 8 minutes tonight and after that for 80 minutes we played them off the park. FC Dynamo are overated in my opinion, so it woill be interesting to find out who plays for them. A lot of people these days think they are big time and it is embarrasing for Leicestershire sport in general. If clubs and goals go anywhere by we signed a lad who has won the cobbin cup (north leics prem) 5 times on the bash, 2 brothers that scored a hatful from the wings and funnily enough a striker who has knocked In 65 in our division. Not forgetting the current lads, not an outburst at anyone but on our day we can shock teams way way higher than us. A lot of our players could cut or have proved to play in Sundays top leagues.

Archived