Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

yeah still come out with us , both good lads. i had 4 games on the bench and was pissed off but just got my head down a fought for a place and now i m back in the side and scoring again

Thats the attitude to have, if you can get players who are willing to fight for a place, it makes the players in the team work harder to keep it - great for the team as a whole.

Did those players join the H & B - i heard you have links with them ?

Thats pretty damn good, you going to give them a beating aswell?

I dunno how it'll pan out but we'll bloody work our socks off again. We've got a very young side and the pace we can sustain for 90 minutes is pretty impressive for Sunday League :)

I agree with Rob about the social side of Fosse, but I'm abitious and I want to win. We do definitley need to improve the squad. But it's difficult to keep people happy at this level.

I also want to remain as a starter! :P

I was one of the few in the team who predicted that this bad spell would happen, the understanding is not there through lack of training. I still think we'll win more than we lose, but we need to start controlling the game a bit more. Because we never do, not even when we're winning 8-1 or whatever.

Well our best 11 would have beaten Thruss I think, but they deserved to win the game.

It's a cracking laugh playing for Fosse but this is a bad spell, we will bounce back though.

And I'm back now, hurrah!

Ps. It was LFE Ressies that beat us 7-0 Rob, we drew 2-2 with Wiggy ressies ;):D (I was not signed on for the 7-0 :P )

And homosexual brad.gif

Someone else fears for their place as well? ;)

Now then you! Thats a cracking picture btw

Cobbo would give a million percent whether he feared for his place or not - everyone knows that!

Now then you! Thats a cracking picture btw

Cobbo would give a million percent whether he feared for his place or not - everyone knows that!

Its always tough when a team is going through a bad patch - thats when you need all the players to come together - trainings alwasy useful for that.

Idea or Ikea.. were you the one that limped off in the first half or the wacky hair one? Both are decent up front.

I hope you wernt one of the 5 or so lads that surroundded me in the nets when i went to pick the ball up.. i got wacked a couple times! :mad:

Once training starts again im sure we will get that extra couple of players that we desperately need, plus i dont think players should fear for their place and concentrate on playing well!

Idea or Ikea.. were you the one that limped off in the first half or the wacky hair one? Both are decent up front.

I hope you wernt one of the 5 or so lads that surroundded me in the nets when i went to pick the ball up.. i got wacked a couple times! :mad:

Once training starts again im sure we will get that extra couple of players that we desperately need, plus i dont think players should fear for their place and concentrate on playing well!

I would not call it wacky!

I am going to pass no comments on the surround of you in the nets incase of incrimination and being brought up before the FA - I will take the Wenger stance "I saw nothing"

I will come along to your training when you get it up and running if you let me know time, place etc

I would not call it wacky!

I am going to pass no comments on the surround of you in the nets incase of incrimination and being brought up before the FA - I will take the Wenger stance "I saw nothing"

I will come along to your training when you get it up and running if you let me know time, place etc

How cryptic are you???? That lad with the hair had the most annoying sqwauk ive ever heard! Shrek said he sounded like a crow! :laugh: I thought he looked like Shaggy from Scooby Doo (I bet he's never heard that one before)

Fosse vs Legion this weekend at the back of the Stage Hotel off the Welford Road.

All support is welcome and very much wanted as long as you support the team in red!

Yes come on people, Legion are like the most arrogant bunch of lads owt. They can certainly talk the talk but whether they can walk the walk against Fosse remains to be seen :D

I always say im gonna come don't i Tom??

Give us a shout when ya know more.

Yes come on people, Legion are like the most arrogant bunch of lads owt. They can certainly talk the talk but whether they can walk the walk against Fosse remains to be seen :D

good luck fosse hope u do um , would come and watch but for the small matter of the county cup semi final !

Archived