Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

The bus stopped outside the park in Blaby and i'm pretty sure Sparta Parva were in action. Watched a few minutes of that.

Yes that was us playing, we lost 3-2 against FC Tumar.

A bit unlucky really, but we had some good chances that we need to be taking!

Yes that was us playing, we lost 3-2 against FC Tumar.

A bit unlucky really, but we had some good chances that we need to be taking!

Yup, to be fair we deserved the win, shame our strikers missed 3 glorious chances!!!

Manwell does that Nettle play for Ashby Ivanhoe?

Also about Trinderbox well see, something needs sorting if teams like them and Willows are pot hunting. County Fa need to set a few new rules, should they hammer us.

Yes mate he's first team captain, won player of the year couple of times as well i think.

Would probably be more useful for us if he wasn't horrifcally hung over every Sunday morning.

:laugh: Looking for it as per.

I'm not looing for it as per, all I am saying is that just because they have gave you a beating it doesnt mean they are a good side, you havent seen us play this year and the players that we have brought in. Aths are alot better this year, so to say we will do extremely well to beat them when you havent seen us play is pretty stupid.

Anyways, Aths season starts tomorrow, come on boys.

I'm not looing for it as per, all I am saying is that just because they have gave you a beating it doesnt mean they are a good side, you havent seen us play this year and the players that we have brought in. Aths are alot better this year, so to say we will do extremely well to beat them when you havent seen us play is pretty stupid.

Anyways, Aths season starts tomorrow, come on boys.

The thing is, you don't take into account the fact you've not seen them play either.

Don't get me wrong, they're not world beaters, and yes you could beat them (Which I hope you do), but all I'm saying is don't under-estimate them. They wouldn't look out of place in division 2 Alliance.

The thing is, you don't take into account the fact you've not seen them play either.

Don't get me wrong, they're not world beaters, and yes you could beat them (Which I hope you do), but all I'm saying is don't under-estimate them. They wouldn't look out of place in division 2 Alliance.

We beat Sparta first team last year and I know its not the same team as it is now but from what I have been told a fair few of the players who were playing for Sparta first team are now in the Ressies, so I would fancy our chances against them or any team in Division 5 Alliance.

Anyway we will have to wait and see come the first round of the county cup.

In all fairness it was Shaun who asked for info on Trinderbox and I (and Maybes, and Bert) gave my opinion on them. For you to say that it's invalid because I was playing for Sparta Reserves smacks of arrogance if I'm honest. :dunno:

Still, I hope you beat them so I can say I was wrong.

:appl:

We beat Sparta first team last year and I know its not the same team as it is now but from what I have been told a fair few of the players who were playing for Sparta first team are now in the Ressies, so I would fancy our chances against them or any team in Division 5 Alliance.

Anyway we will have to wait and see come the first round of the county cup.

Not sure who told you that but there is only 3 who played for the first team last year playing for the ressies mate.

In all fairness it was Shaun who asked for info on Trinderbox and I (and Maybes, and Bert) gave my opinion on them. For you to say that it's invalid because I was playing for Sparta Reserves smacks of arrogance if I'm honest. :dunno:

Still, I hope you beat them so I can say I was wrong.

:appl:

Finished our season about half n hour ago.

Did well, we (Glen Waverley U/15s A) drew with the top two tems in condsecutive weeks. Last week we played top, who had only lost one and conceeded 7 goals in 16 games, and were 2-0 up only to draw 2-2. And today against 2nd we were 1-0 up to draw 1-1. Good end to the season for our lads.

If any of you need a left back/winger, just gimme the plane tickets and I'm there for ya :)

Archived