Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Chilled on a 20-0 win for the Aths boys, they werent great obviously but 20-0. LD3 got a quality hat-trick and must of set about 5 up aswell, even I put a penalty away.

Up the Aths.

20-0 lol

Cant really complain about Trinderbox being pothunters , i reckon it could be one hell of a cup tie

I went to sit on the bench for West End as they were short but the centre half got injured after 20 so i played far more than i was hoping too.

Think gonna try my hand as a centre forward again with the Reserves and see how it goes

Sounds like everyone on FT had a pretty good day for results!

And I didn't send anyone off; bonus!

Well, I should have at Leicester Academy (head butt) but we're not allowed to use cards, so I just had to make the player get substituted off)

Safe to say Aths are top of the league, hopefully we are there all year.

Haha Cobbo, still 15-0?! lol

Laughable isn't it.

To add to it - we have the team you have given a good tonking in the County Cup at the start of October haha!

WHITE LION 3 V SPARTA MOSHDOCK 3

Good result against a good side :thumbup: We were unfortuneate to lose as we believe we received a crazy decision to award them a free-kick when our player was fouled, which they scored from in the last few minutes, oh well that's the game.

WHITE LION 3 V SPARTA MOSHDOCK 3

Good result against a good side :thumbup: We were unfortuneate to lose as we believe we received a crazy decision to award them a free-kick when our player was fouled, which they scored from in the last few minutes, oh well that's the game.

Do you lose when the score's 3-3 these days then?

Shingler, what level and side you playing at now?

Nethall Under 17s again lol

Me and another lad stayed at this age and the Under 16s are playing for us.

Shingler, what level and side you playing at now?

Nethall Under 17s again lol

Me and another lad stayed at this age and the Under 16s are playing for us.

Laughable isn't it.

To add to it - we have the team you have given a good tonking in the County Cup at the start of October haha!

It should be a walk in the park for you mate, they are woeful. Full of old idiots who can't pass or do anything really. There left winger is a big lad who thinks he can shove his weight around but he is the worst player I have seen.

Archived