Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

WHITE LION 3 V SPARTA MOSHDOCK 3

Good result against a good side :thumbup: We were unfortuneate to lose as we believe we received a crazy decision to award them a free-kick when our player was fouled, which they scored from in the last few minutes, oh well that's the game.

Cat Burger's current/former team.

Very tidy side.

Did Walshy play?

Cat Burger's current/former team.

Very tidy side.

Did Walshy play?

No he has an injured ankle so is unavailable so far! He was at the game and was very keen to play afterwards, possibly suggesting that he will get other fellow former city pro's to play for us!!!!

Moshdock were a good side yes, but honestly we were better for most and were unlucky not to win the game. It seemed that they were well pissed off as they did not come in for a drink after the game. There was no trouble and we were aggrieved at the end so I don't understand that attitude at all.

WLFC pipeline news is that a major LCFC player from the 90's is definitely appearing with Steve in the alliance leauge on the 11th of October 2009 for us against AFC Hurricanes at North Kilworth. Lets suggest that we WILL definitely have the best Sunday forward line the Alliance has ever seen that day! :cool:

Great result for you I see, also saw your name in the Merc today Sam :appl:

No he has an injured ankle so is unavailable so far! He was at the game and was very keen to play afterwards, possibly suggesting that he will get other fellow former city pro's to play for us!!!!

Moshdock were a good side yes, but honestly we were better for most and were unlucky not to win the game. It seemed that they were well pissed off as they did not come in for a drink after the game. There was no trouble and we were aggrieved at the end so I don't understand that attitude at all.

WLFC pipeline news is that a major LCFC player from the 90's is definitely appearing with Steve in the alliance leauge on the 11th of October 2009 for us against AFC Hurricanes at North Kilworth. Lets suggest that we WILL definitely have the best Sunday forward line the Alliance has ever seen that day! :cool:

Great result for you I see, also saw your name in the Merc today Sam :appl:

My sources say Ian Marshall ?

How am I acting like a **** for having an opinion. Ok.

Nope, it is not ok with me. The statements you consistently make, contain a negative perspective with no basis.

For instance, how can you possibly comment on having a former professional within your squad, do you have one?

Do you actually know the people in question?

If both answers are NO, then you have no information to base an opinion and come out with statement you did. Which make you a pr1ck in my opinion, as you have laid out a comment for the reaction.

We do not HAVE to get in anyone to make us a good side. We have some excellent players, much better than me who make our side a decent one.

For your & others, information Steve Walsh is one of the lads down the pub who wants to play football with his mates for fun. He also will get former City players to play for us, because at the White Lion he does the Q & A sessions on a Saturday night. October 10th is Ian Marshall.

I don't understand the general bitching that goes on because, someone who was once a footballing household name now wants a kick about for fun with his friends. It really does not matter to us, but if other people & teams don't like it I guess you will have to turn up & beat us, which would gain our respect, rather than being negative about these things.

I think it's good for the Alliance League and I'd love to play against Marshall and Walsh. Well jealous of the AFC Hurricanes. :(

But I must admit, if I was a striker for White Lion and I'd lost my place because an ex-pro fancies a kick about, I'd be quite frustrated. That's just me though, fair play if your strikers don't mind. :thumbup:

Nope, it is not ok with me. The statements you consistently make, contain a negative perspective with no basis.

For instance, how can you possibly comment on having a former professional within your squad, do you have one?

Do you actually know the people in question?

If both answers are NO, then you have no information to base an opinion and come out with statement you did. Which make you a pr1ck in my opinion, as you have laid out a comment for the reaction.

We do not HAVE to get in anyone to make us a good side. We have some excellent players, much better than me who make our side a decent one.

For your & others, information Steve Walsh is one of the lads down the pub who wants to play football with his mates for fun. He also will get former City players to play for us, because at the White Lion he does the Q & A sessions on a Saturday night. October 10th is Ian Marshall.

I don't understand the general bitching that goes on because, someone who was once a footballing household name now wants a kick about for fun with his friends. It really does not matter to us, but if other people & teams don't like it I guess you will have to turn up & beat us, which would gain our respect, rather than being negative about these things.

lol

You can't have an opinion on something because we don't have a professional player at Aths, ok then. Walshy is a good family friend of mine and if you mentioned him to me he would tell you this but I dont really wanna bang on about knowing a professional like you seem to do. Who care's if you have him, Marshall or fucking Pele playing for you, if thats what you wanna do on a Sunday to win then fairplay to you.

Like C-Man said if I lost my place in a team because Ian Marshall fancied playing one game in three then I would be pissed off.

lol

You can't have an opinion on something because we don't have a professional player at Aths, ok then. Walshy is a good family friend of mine and if you mentioned him to me he would tell you this but I dont really wanna bang on about knowing a professional like you seem to do. Who care's if you have him, Marshall or fucking Pele playing for you, if thats what you wanna do on a Sunday to win then fairplay to you.

Like C-Man said if I lost my place in a team because Ian Marshall fancied playing one game in three then I would be pissed off.

You can have opinions, that is fine, however the statement you made was that there is no enjoyment if you had to get former pro's in. If you have no experience of this how can you comment?

At the end of we could discuss this on & on, but I have my opinion of you, I am happy with it and I done with this conversation!

Also I agree with Jimbo that when players with professional ability play at this level it should be enjoyed and seen as a test, rather than an issue :thumbup:

You can have opinions, that is fine, however the statement you made was that there is no enjoyment if you had to get former pro's in. If you have no experience of this how can you comment?

That goes for a lot of things, I have never been in Big Brother but I have an opinion on it. I have an opinion on a lot of things and if its about you getting pro's in then I will. One thing I will say is that it will be nice to see how many times, Pele, Walshy and Marshall all like getting up in December for an away game. lol

That goes for a lot of things, I have never been in Big Brother but I have an opinion on it. I have an opinion on a lot of things and if its about you getting pro's in then I will. One thing I will say is that it will be nice to see how many times, Pele, Walshy and Marshall all like getting up in December for an away game. lol

Yeah I don't think anyone is going to argue with that :D

Moving swiftly away from hand bags and back to football, who we all got this week, Ashby Rovers reserves here, which I was confident about but now we've got 7 players out and no manager lol.

I got spotted kicking a ball about over here in San Diego and got a trial tomorrow lol !!!

Sunday League football is about fun, nothing else! I dont understand why some people are moaning about walshy n co playing for White Lion, personally i think its brilliant!! getting the chance to play with or against these former pro's is fantastic for sunday football!

I got spotted kicking a ball about over here in San Diego and got a trial tomorrow lol !!!

Sunday League football is about fun, nothing else! I dont understand why some people are moaning about walshy n co playing for White Lion, personally i think its brilliant!! getting the chance to play with or against these former pro's is fantastic for sunday football!

Hope you get found not guilty mate ;)

Archived