Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Guthlaxton Old Boys 3 Sparta Parva 1

Gutted to lose because we controlled the game for an hour, took the lead and were coasting to an upset. 3 lapses in concentration in a horrific 15 minutes for us gave them the win.

Doesn't get any easier for the firsts, Great Wigston away next week.

Beat CSKA Carnabys 3-1. Beat em twice in 2 weeks now. Happy Days.

League: P2 W1 D0 L1 F4 A5 Pts 3

Stokes Cup: Rnd 1 CSKA 1 West End Reserves 3

Pleased with the start.

Cracking stuff Robbo, really pleased your boys have started well!!

Good weekend for Sparta Ressies, after being 4-1 we finally got started this season and put 6 past Hat and Beaver in the second half to win 7-4. I managed to grab myself a goal with a header from a corner. David Kennedy continues his goalscoring spree.....scoring in every game so far this season!!!

Oh and a mention to Sileby ....good stuff boys ;)

Another pleasing win, it was obvious what Ashby Railways plan was before and it was to defend, packed the midfield. I think alot of teams are going to take that approach against us this season because of our previous results but yet again we bagged a few goals.

Not arsed about conceding because I would rather us get that goal out the way now, instead of going along while without conceding that would become a main thing, shove that the main thing is to get out of this shit division.

If Ashby play alot more attacking against the other teams in Division Four then they will be a sneaky outfit for promotion I think.

Another pleasing win, it was obvious what Ashby Railways plan was before and it was to defend, packed the midfield. I think alot of teams are going to take that approach against us this season because of our previous results but yet again we bagged a few goals.

Not arsed about conceding because I would rather us get that goal out the way now, instead of going along while without conceding that would become a main thing, shove that the main thing is to get out of this shit division.

If Ashby play alot more attacking against the other teams in Division Four then they will be a sneaky outfit for promotion I think.

Nah we wont go up. Might be able to improve (hopefully drastically) on last year which is the aim.

Have to say you've got a very tidy side now.

Some funny results this week, Walsh got a right hiding of Birstall Trees, Peacock stuffing Ashby Rovers reserves is odd as well.

And I am sorry about that tackle, I did aim for the ball, I do admit I ment to take him out at the same time lol just mistimed it. Was lucky to avoid first booking ever.

at the time i thought you deserve better than div 5 which we were in at the time, how did u move up so fast? or did they boost you cos you raped the other div too?

We've been promoted every season for the past few years, picking up the odd few new players on the way up

Whitwick Village 3-6 Birstall Stamford Reserves

Could of been different if a few controversial refereeing decisions went our way but the better team won and we put out a good showing against the league favourites, will be looking to beat them in the reverse fixture

I wonder what interests players to play for Birstall Stamford Reserves and A. Surely they would be put in Leicester Sunday League and Alliance.

I know what you mean, its hard to see the attraction when you can't get promoted and you're playing the same teams every year.

Nah we wont go up. Might be able to improve (hopefully drastically) on last year which is the aim.

Have to say you've got a very tidy side now.

Some funny results this week, Walsh got a right hiding of Birstall Trees, Peacock stuffing Ashby Rovers reserves is odd as well.

And I am sorry about that tackle, I did aim for the ball, I do admit I ment to take him out at the same time lol just mistimed it. Was lucky to avoid first booking ever.

You have a good defence, its solid and if you can restrict our big striker from scoring then you know your defence has done a decent enough job.

I hate Walsh they will be big game for us, stupid dickhead Adey is it? Squeak voice and fat? Arsehole. Enzo is abit of a goon upfront aswell.

You went in late on me aswell when I cleared it. :D

You have a good defence, its solid and if you can restrict our big striker from scoring then you know your defence has done a decent enough job.

I hate Walsh they will be big game for us, stupid dickhead Adey is it? Squeak voice and fat? Arsehole. Enzo is abit of a goon upfront aswell.

You went in late on me aswell when I cleared it. :D

They played well on Sunday and if they continue to play like that and we work out a way to get back to scoring goals without leaking them at the other end we might get a high finish but I think you'll win the division and 2nd is Swanningtons or Peacocks this season. Start was always going to be hard for us with the fixtures we had and the players we were going to be missing for the first 3 weeks, season starts next week for us.

Yeah that was a bit late. At least I stayed on me feet that time though eh lofty lol.

He is a GRADE A ****. We hate em as well, I think every one hates them tbh.

They played well on Sunday and if they continue to play like that and we work out a way to get back to scoring goals without leaking them at the other end we might get a high finish but I think you'll win the division and 2nd is Swanningtons or Peacocks this season. Start was always going to be hard for us with the fixtures we had and the players we were going to be missing for the first 3 weeks, season starts next week for us.

Yeah that was a bit late. At least I stayed on me feet that time though eh lofty lol.

He is a GRADE A ****. We hate em as well, I think every one hates them tbh.

Yeah least you stayed on your feet, went in for two meaty tackles in the space of 5 minutes. lol I have got a big lump on my head from one of your centre halfs. <_<

Yeah the stupid idiot pinched me in the last game, had bruises all down my body fat twat.

Sileby 4-1 Ashby

BEN U SPUNKY SOD !!!! with that first goal lol. never seen a bobble like it, and if that linos on here who i verbally abused for not doing his job, am sorry pal. the ref we had on sunday morning was the same ref we had in 5aside at night, and hes was a disgrace in the indoor lol !!!

Ps manwell it wasnt as bad as the 1 last week against Ashby, your savage lunge ¬!!!!

Archived