Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Haha !!! Yhe i remember you saying at the time !!! King of all bobbles !!! Davis had sleepless nights over it haha, Wats 1 of your boys on about us sneeky for promotion, were garbage !!!

Seeing as we had panned two teams 10-0 and 20-0, you are the best team we have played so..

We.ve been drawn against Peacock in the County Cup and the 1st team against Queniboro Park Rangers. Anyone know much about these?

I see that Sileby have Trinderbox. They're the faves for our division (5) and have signed a load of Saturday players (pothunters). Ashby have the easier tie against Phoenix, very beatable and a new team to our division and league. I must say I was relishing a return tie against Sileby but maybe in round 2. :whistle:

Robbo, from what I know/heard Peacock are an alright side, they drew to Railway 1-1 pre season. But they've won 2 Drew 1 (Walsh and United Aces both average sides) and Cropston rangers whom are a new team. Given your recent form I think you should be in with a shout. AS for Queniborough Park Rangers we took 3 of there players this season (two brothers and centre midfield) and all are good and get goals. The centre midfielder should be playing Sileby Town first team but since they got promoted they've said that the player that got them up should play every week.

As for Trinderbox well apperently they are a nifty outfit. They've got some players from FC Dynamo (Lough Dynamo 2nds) but I think all of our team would be able to hack playing that level so its going to be interesting, given the form were on and goals scored I think they will certainly be cautious and it will be a belter of a cup tie.

Long Whatton from the Premier in the League Cup, underdogs but going in with that approach we could shock and turn a few heads.

Robbo, from what I know/heard Peacock are an alright side, they drew to Railway 1-1 pre season. But they've won 2 Drew 1 (Walsh and United Aces both average sides) and Cropston rangers whom are a new team. Given your recent form I think you should be in with a shout. AS for Queniborough Park Rangers we took 3 of there players this season (two brothers and centre midfield) and all are good and get goals. The centre midfielder should be playing Sileby Town first team but since they got promoted they've said that the player that got them up should play every week.

As for Trinderbox well apperently they are a nifty outfit. They've got some players from FC Dynamo (Lough Dynamo 2nds) but I think all of our team would be able to hack playing that level so its going to be interesting, given the form were on and goals scored I think they will certainly be cautious and it will be a belter of a cup tie.

Long Whatton from the Premier in the League Cup, underdogs but going in with that approach we could shock and turn a few heads.

Very best of luck vs Trinderbox mate, Their defence is their weak link, so be prepared to attack on the break. I expect this to be a very high scoring game

Polska Ressys are interested in my services.

I don't know who or where they are based but I don't get many offers so I hope it's nearby.

I'm just a bit rubbish with new people, especially big groups so going along for training sesh's as the 'new guy' is a bit hard.

Nah pal we beat em 1-0, they probably deserved a draw but didn't get one lol.

Whatton are quite a good side, i used to play for them when they were a div 1/2 side (can't remember exactly) before i transfered to Whitwick. Having seen your results, i'd say you might be able to cause an upset. I hope you do, it would be nice to get a few of the prem sides knocked out early.

My brother plays for the u18's and refuses to play for them despite lots of encouragement.

They will be a mixture of young lads (including one very good player) and old boys. So expect plenty of tripping etc. Decent pitch and they will be some banter on the touchline too.

Thanks for that, i'm glad the pitch is good as we like to play the ball on the deck. I'm used to being tripped by old boys, so i know what to expect.

We won 4-3 in the end, despite going 3-2 down at the start of the second half of extra time. Cobbo got a dubious winner...

A 45 yard free kick into the top corner is not dubious Mr Scow Slow!

Fosse won 5-3 last week too - should have been a lot wider margin. I managed to play left back, left wing and right wing in the same game. Utility player does not describe it!

Who's everyone got on sunday? We've got Gaunt Reserves away, i've heard rumours that they aren't the cleanest team in the league, hopefully these won't be true. Anyone played against them in the past?

Know a fair few of their lads, Id imagine they will be competitive but not so dirty

We got Sporting Wigston in Billy Walton cup , They beat Sparta Parva ressies 9-1 in the last round and we have had a shocking start.

What do the Sparta lads think of them ??

We got Sporting Wigston in Billy Walton cup , They beat Sparta Parva ressies 9-1 in the last round and we have had a shocking start.

What do the Sparta lads think of them ??

Depends what team they bring, they are very very good if they get a near-full team out, if they got 5/6 missing (which they been having lately) then there game falls apart a bit. they play 3-5-2, the small nimble striker nathan williams is pretty good so watch out for him

Im returning for a stint in goal on Sunday... :-D

Anyone know what is happening with Leicester Sunday League? Apperently teams are moaning at the organisation of the league so Alliance and Charnwood could be facing an influx in teams??

Last i heard there was a lot of complaints that a prem side folded and all players joined a div 3 side but dunno if that was main issue

Archived