Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Sparta Parva Reserves 3 - 1 CSKA Carnabys

Good result for us today, especially with Captain Maybury missing. David Kennedy hit a sweet 40-yard strike and i was robbed of a clean sheet :P

Guiza helped change the game when he came off the bench, having a hand in both goals pretty much!

Anyone know what is happening with Leicester Sunday League? Apperently teams are moaning at the organisation of the league so Alliance and Charnwood could be facing an influx in teams??
Last i heard there was a lot of complaints that a prem side folded and all players joined a div 3 side but dunno if that was main issue

Theres been a petition to take Forest Hotspur to be taken out of division 3 and to be put into the Prem. Forest Hotspur used to be Willowbrook(well they have 3/4 maybe 5 players from Willowbrook). Joe Murran who used to score goals for fun and used to play for Anstey Nomads and Willowbrook isnt even good enough to get up front for Forest Hotspur and is playing centre back for them.. FH beat a team 17-0 the other week, they was dribbling the ball to the oppositions goal line going to score but then passing it back to another team mate in the box for him to then go and dribble it in. There's another team who was in division 2 last season with us last season who dispanded and have gone in as another team to division 5 aswell not sure of the name tho.

I've also heard something about theres a new fa board or there trying to get a new fa board for the sunday league and get rid of the members on it at the minute(dont know if this is true tho)

Leicester Barrat 1

Nottingham Wmc 5

We were brilliant today! Didn't let our heads go down when we conceded, highlight of my Aths career by far. Extra-time absolutely destroyed my legs, don't know where I found the energy to celebrate how I did.

Ben scoring again! With a great strike.

My legs were fucked in the end, got cramp in them both lol

Really loved it though.

Lost 6-1 , had a man sent off as did they. Ross Kemp off here came on at half time in goal for us and made some great stops second half. Really struggling at the mo

Good result for us today, especially with Captain Maybury missing. David Kennedy hit a sweet 40-yard strike and i was robbed of a clean sheet :P

Guiza helped change the game when he came off the bench, having a hand in both goals pretty much!

;) , Keno's goal was a beaut seemed to take ages to go in though :P . You was deffinatley robbed of a clean sheet though, how having the ball in two hands and someone heading it in counts i do not know :huh: .

I would of had a nice assist if Stu didn't smash the bar. Who got the baseball in the end then lol ?

;) , Keno's goal was a beaut seemed to take ages to go in though :P . You was deffinatley robbed of a clean sheet though, how having the ball in two hands and someone heading it in counts i do not know :huh: .

I would of had a nice assist if Stu didn't smash the bar. Who got the baseball in the end then lol ?

Joe did mate, thought he had a top game.

Lost 6-1 , had a man sent off as did they. Ross Kemp off here came on at half time in goal for us and made some great stops second half. Really struggling at the mo

The scoreline was unfair in my opinion. We had a fair few chances, the first goal was a howler to concede. Switched off, and route one. I've got another lad whose interested in playing mate, he can play anywhere at the back.

CSKA player here, number 19 CB (Stand in Captain for yesterday.)

gutted we lost to your lot, i slipped up early on to gift you a goal and then we dominated the first half but couldnt put the ball away. second half started slowly but we had a good 10 minute spell and it finally payed off with a vital goal. i feel the ref should have disallowed it if you were any good at catching but you seemed to drop everything yesterday (i dont mean to sound harsh there btw!) and i honestly couldnt see from where i was if our #10 headed out your hands or you dropped it or whatever! i hope your o.k today after clashing with our number 9 striker/manager, that stoppage in play held us back and we laid off after that. your lads played some good stuff and it paid off although it would have been 40 yards had your pitch not been almost 6-a-side size, we'll say 30 to be generous! :whistle:

anyway all in all a decent game of footy and you have some terrific lads, look forward to meeting your side again at our place. good luck for the rest of the season!

:D

The scoreline was unfair in my opinion. We had a fair few chances, the first goal was a howler to concede. Switched off, and route one. I've got another lad whose interested in playing mate, he can play anywhere at the back.

According to the manager we will have 14 /15 next week mate so probably best to hold fire on that one, ill let you know details for next week soon as poss

CSKA player here, number 19 CB (Stand in Captain for yesterday.)

gutted we lost to your lot, i slipped up early on to gift you a goal and then we dominated the first half but couldnt put the ball away. second half started slowly but we had a good 10 minute spell and it finally payed off with a vital goal. i feel the ref should have disallowed it if you were any good at catching but you seemed to drop everything yesterday (i dont mean to sound harsh there btw!) and i honestly couldnt see from where i was if our #10 headed out your hands or you dropped it or whatever! i hope your o.k today after clashing with our number 9 striker/manager, that stoppage in play held us back and we laid off after that. your lads played some good stuff and it paid off although it would have been 40 yards had your pitch not been almost 6-a-side size, we'll say 30 to be generous! :whistle:

anyway all in all a decent game of footy and you have some terrific lads, look forward to meeting your side again at our place. good luck for the rest of the season!

:D

Yeah i think thats why the ref let the goal stand because i had dropped a fair few yesterday, must have been the chips i ate before the game :D sods law the one time i catch it cleanly it gets knocked out my hands lol ! to be fair it was my inconsistency that cost us the goal so i dont blame the ref whatsoever. Only my fifth game in goal ever im usually a striker so i thought i did ok apart from the catching :P

It was end to end football yesterday, and after your early 2nd half domination, it seemed like my tackle on your manager (ironic that the managers injure each other!) it seemed to gear up our lads somewhat. I still cant walk properly after that lol !

It was nice to actually play against a footballing side rather than a dirty side which is what was great about yesterday. Looking forward to the return fixture :)

Archived