Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Congrats to the Aths lads , cracking result

We are at absolute rock bottom at the mo , good to see our reserves doing well

The thing is though, we're not actually playing that bad. When we get the ball down and pass it around, we look excellent, we just seem to switch off at key times. That Chinese lad they brought on at half time was a different class.

The thing is though, we're not actually playing that bad. When we get the ball down and pass it around, we look excellent, we just seem to switch off at key times. That Chinese lad they brought on at half time was a different class.

Yeh we seem to be lacking pace at the back , think Hayden will be back there next week

Yeh we seem to be lacking pace at the back , think Hayden will be back there next week

My overall opinion is that we're too casual. There wasn't any urgency, everyone seemed complacent and lazy, no-one wanted to chase back or forward. I felt sorry for you, Perry ?, Adam and Hayden.

My overall opinion is that we're too casual. There wasn't any urgency, everyone seemed complacent and lazy, no-one wanted to chase back or forward. I felt sorry for you, Perry ?, Adam and Hayden.

No Perrys , Indian lad up front was Parag ?

Him, Samwell and Gomez is it? Ran the show against us, great result to beat them :)

Didnt rate Samwell at all, thought he was a midfield general but really he had no chance against our 3. They relied to much on George upfront and me and the other centreback double up on him.

Archived