Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Game of the season so far this Sunday...

Sparta Parva Reserves vs West End United Reserves

:P

Form would indicate that West End are favourites, but both Maybes and Tomassi are back for this cruncher :cool:

Our first team may not have a game as rumour has it Oakfield Park Rangers, the opposition, has folded after just 2 months!

Who has everyone else got this sunday?

Form would indicate that West End are favourites, but both Maybes and Tomassi are back for this cruncher :cool:

Our first team may not have a game as rumour has it Oakfield Park Rangers, the opposition, has folded after just 2 months!

Yeah they have mate

Lost to Ashby Ivanhoe 4-2 after taking the 2-1 lead aswell tonight. Coalville chairty cup was always going to be a challenge with who was in the draw. Fair play to Ashby though, facilities have improved, nice ground and they've never looked back. Organised side aswell, can't believe that Nettle plays for 'em though Manny.

Lost to Ashby Ivanhoe 4-2 after taking the 2-1 lead aswell tonight. Coalville chairty cup was always going to be a challenge with who was in the draw. Fair play to Ashby though, facilities have improved, nice ground and they've never looked back. Organised side aswell, can't believe that Nettle plays for 'em though Manny.

Spelt Nettel mate, if your saying that because you think he aint good enough, you've seen him play three times, twice out of position, in a side that's for the most part nowhere near his level, dreadfully hung over.

As I've said before he's actually captain of the first team, and has won player of the year there like four times.

Hi Chris, :wave: see I've stopped slagging you off now

Sorry about the mis-spelling of his name. But twice out of position? I swear he's a centre midfielder and he played in their against us at Rawlins last season (not sure about home) and he seemed to be put their last night when he come on. Now I'm not slagging him off or calling him shit I think he's a steady player. Just a shame Sileby can't have an opportunity for floodlites sometime soon or you won't get a look in.

Sorry about the mis-spelling of his name. But twice out of position? I swear he's a centre midfielder and he played in their against us at Rawlins last season (not sure about home) and he seemed to be put their last night when he come on. Now I'm not slagging him off or calling him shit I think he's a steady player. Just a shame Sileby can't have an opportunity for floodlites sometime soon or you won't get a look in.

Yeah your right actually it was out of position once, was the first time we played you.

I have no idea what that means? lol

Bollocks is that Nettle or however you spell it a quality player! Couldn't get involved in the game last night and our centre mids won the battle in the centre easily. He is that good you lot played him out of position, surely you play your best player in his best position?

Bollocks is that Nettle or however you spell it a quality player! Couldn't get involved in the game last night and our centre mids won the battle in the centre easily. He is that good you lot played him out of position, surely you play your best player in his best position?

lol Sileby boys gracious in defeat as always.

Hahaha what a clown! We were gracious in defeat, we accepted that Ashby deserved to win, we are going on what we have seen from this lad and we have seen him play 3 times now and he has not impressed us on any of them occasions, so take his dick out your mouth. If you were there last night and watched you would even say he wasn't very good and looked out of his depth.

lol All I have said is he has won player of the season at Ashby Ivanhoe four times and captains the side. Which is a statement of fact not my opinion.

Well he wasn't captain last night, not saying he isn't a good player but whenever I've seen him he has been gash, lets hope for railways sake he turns up against us in the cup.

Massive game!! How's your squad looking for Sunday mate?? Rich Howard playing??

They are all chavvy young lads and very mouthy. Im sure the other Parva lads would back me up on this.

Once you play them you will see what i mean.

I hope it isn't the Great Wigston we used to play at Youth. They don't play at a Primary school do they?

They are all chavvy young lads and very mouthy. Im sure the other Parva lads would back me up on this.

Once you play them you will see what i mean.

Tis true.

One if our lads was butted last season.

Loads of 'fans' on the sidelines with cider etc. too. Some real quality players though if they turn up sober.

Archived