Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Tell your gaffer to have this point of view the nobber!

;)

how embarrising is he ! i think he is after the legion job , ah well we certainly will give permission to speak to him

His tongue is firmly inside the anal passage of Legion.

Or is that their mouths?

i really dont know what its all about , never ever seen any manager of any kind do this kind of ass licking to another side

i really dont know what its all about , never ever seen any manager of any kind do this kind of ass licking to another side

Indeed! Its not like Legion need anyone to habitate up their collective back passages is it? :mad:

sunday medels semi final

west end vs good neighbours

i scored our 2nd goal with a bullet header to beat good neighbours 2-1 and secure our place in the final

1st defeat in good neighbours history

I played the full 90 with a broken toe sustained the night before in a freak living room accident, hero total.

But I was poor according to tom.

Still...proper hero and that :D

Never said you were poor lol!, just that you could notice something was up

My 6 a side team won 1-0 today against the team tha were top.

I was only a sub 'cos i was tired after playing yesterday and my muscles were a bit tight :cry:

I came on ran straight up the pitch and bagged with my first touch.

Not too bad eh?? :P;)

sunday medels semi final

west end vs good neighbours

i scored our 2nd goal with a bullet header to beat good neighbours 2-1 and secure our place in the final

1st defeat in good neighbours history

Well done Sparky and West End, thats quite an achievement :thumbup:

Hopefully thats knackered you lot out for next Sunday :whistle:

Have to agree with the Fosse lads about the social side. Having trained and been on social events with them throughout the summer i had a good time and if it wasnt for Uni i would hopefully be in or around the squad still. Be good to see some of the lads this week - im back on Wednesday to Saturday if anyone wants a pint :)

loughborough foxes 6-3 Burleigh ham utd

we had a pretty good turn up of players mainly ex players returning from uni

some of thema re great players and yet we were hammerd in a game that we should of won.

this result makes next week match very important with only 4 games of the season left, we must pull away from the relegation zone :ph34r:

Well done Sparky and West End, thats quite an achievement :thumbup:

Hopefully thats knackered you lot out for next Sunday :whistle:

the skipper needs a week off next week due to being absolutly knackered and our most influencial player is going on a carribian cruise (no commitment :rolleyes: )

on the plus side i will get to skipper the side against the fosse

the skipper needs a week off next week due to being absolutly knackered and our most influencial player is going on a carribian cruise (no commitment :rolleyes: )

on the plus side i will get to skipper the side against the fosse

I rate myself as 50/50 for it.

I'll be watching anyhow.

loughborough foxes 6-3 Burleigh ham utd

we had a pretty good turn up of players mainly ex players returning from uni

some of thema re great players and yet we were hammerd in a game that we should of won.

this result makes next week match very important with only 4 games of the season left, we must pull away from the relegation zone :ph34r:

Christ mate, unlucky.

I'll be back for next weeks match mate, who do we have?

Archived