Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

drew 2-2 with Niffy 'A' at Uplands Park. 2 controversial pens in 1st half but much better football from both teams in the second. their number 10 is a right cock though, before the game being heard saying "today i fancy knocking someone out" and generally being a thugish player, no desire of football just to kick lumps out of back 4's.

i think it ended Sparta Parva res 1 West End res 2 on the other pitch too.

drew 2-2 with Niffy 'A' at Uplands Park. 2 controversial pens in 1st half but much better football from both teams in the second. their number 10 is a right cock though, before the game being heard saying "today i fancy knocking someone out" and generally being a thugish player, no desire of football just to kick lumps out of back 4's.

i think it ended Sparta Parva res 1 West End res 2 on the other pitch too.

Big bloke ? Has his head on a tilt ?

Sparta Parva Ressies 1 - 2 West End United Reserves

Not sure who scored for parva but Ben Cooper got both our goals and was close to a hat trick had the ref given a blatant pen in the last minute. Hard fought win and parva played well and Tommassi had a glorious chance to level on about 85 mins but put his effort high and wide.

We're on a proper roll at the minute and i'm loving it!

Sparta Parva Ressies 1 - 2 West End United Reserves

Not sure who scored for parva but Ben Cooper got both our goals and was close to a hat trick had the ref given a blatant pen in the last minute. Hard fought win and parva played well and Tommassi had a glorious chance to level on about 85 mins but put his effort high and wide.

We're on a proper roll at the minute and i'm loving it!

Good man

Im hearing Walshie and Marshall didnt turn up for the White Lion after all this advertising , Is this true Kilworth ?

We were unlucky last night I thought, we had a massive chance at 2-2 aswell to take the lead. Footballing wise Ashby are nowhere near ahead of Saints but fitness kicked in last half hour.

Still up the Aths and Saints!

I actually made the trip down to hood park for this one and fair play to you sileby lads you gave it a good crack great finish to take the 2-1 lead also but totally agree that fitness kicked in at late doors the small lad up front looked sharp but missed a great chance. I have been to watch ashby a 3/4 times this season now i have retired from the game (sadly old age has caught up with me) and they have played some superb football this season why they are 2/3rd in the senior prem (being an ex thringstone lad it sickens me to admit that) No disrespect to you guys and not taking away the effort you guys put in Ashby did have 4/5 reserve players in as recognised from a ressis friendly at the start of the season plus two new signings well so the chairman steve bonsor of what ever his name is informed me BEFORE kick off. That nettles lad did come on and i think assisted the fourth or so it said on the website and to be fair when i played against railway for thringstone a few seasons back in the cup he was a constant pain in the arse during that game and is capable of playing higher on a sat with a couple of other Ivanhoe lads -though may i add we did winthe clash v railways 5-2 i think. The ginger lad who also came on plays for breedon i think on sundays and he is a first team regular well has been from what i have seen this season its been them two centre mids though they both played up front for the sunday teams maybe due to a few lagers on a saturday night or just want a laugh with mates i dont know? (one thing i dont miss on a sunday mornig-hangovers)

Anyway all the best to you Sileby lads hope you can find a way to get floodlights in soon as possible it may just take time as it did for us few years back

I actually made the trip down to hood park for this one and fair play to you sileby lads you gave it a good crack great finish to take the 2-1 lead also but totally agree that fitness kicked in at late doors the small lad up front looked sharp but missed a great chance. I have been to watch ashby a 3/4 times this season now i have retired from the game (sadly old age has caught up with me) and they have played some superb football this season why they are 2/3rd in the senior prem (being an ex thringstone lad it sickens me to admit that) No disrespect to you guys and not taking away the effort you guys put in Ashby did have 4/5 reserve players in as recognised from a ressis friendly at the start of the season plus two new signings well so the chairman steve bonsor of what ever his name is informed me BEFORE kick off. That nettles lad did come on and i think assisted the fourth or so it said on the website and to be fair when i played against railway for thringstone a few seasons back in the cup he was a constant pain in the arse during that game and is capable of playing higher on a sat with a couple of other Ivanhoe lads -though may i add we did winthe clash v railways 5-2 i think. The ginger lad who also came on plays for breedon i think on sundays and he is a first team regular well has been from what i have seen this season its been them two centre mids though they both played up front for the sunday teams maybe due to a few lagers on a saturday night or just want a laugh with mates i dont know? (one thing i dont miss on a sunday mornig-hangovers)

Anyway all the best to you Sileby lads hope you can find a way to get floodlights in soon as possible it may just take time as it did for us few years back

It was 5-3. I remember this as you were all shitting bricks thinking we were going to equalise at 4-3. Then you scored in the last minute lol.

indeed Tevez we have been drawn at your place, wheres your ground and what date is it to be played do you know?!!!

how you doing in the league then?

we have won 2 drew 1 lost 2

They're top of the league I think.

Knocked Trinderbox out last round of the cup.

indeed Tevez we have been drawn at your place, wheres your ground and what date is it to be played do you know?!!!

how you doing in the league then?

we have won 2 drew 1 lost 2

Like Bert says we're top of the league and won both of our cup matches.

Like Bert says we're top of the league and won both of our cup matches.

Except your not actually top of the league are you lol Royal Oak are. :P

EDIT: Humberstone Rangers for us, which I suppose I'll take as I know it's at least winable as we knocked them out last year. Decent team though.

Except your not actually top of the league are you lol Royal Oak are. :P

EDIT: Humberstone Rangers for us, which I suppose I'll take as I know it's at least winable as we knocked them out last year. Decent team though.

Ok then smartarse we will be top of the league when we win are game in hand and we will be in the next round of the cup when we beat you lot.

Archived