Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Sparta Parva Ressies 1 - 2 West End United Reserves

Not sure who scored for parva but Ben Cooper got both our goals and was close to a hat trick had the ref given a blatant pen in the last minute. Hard fought win and parva played well and Tommassi had a glorious chance to level on about 85 mins but put his effort high and wide.

We're on a proper roll at the minute and i'm loving it!

Finally got this bastard computer fixed and can reply now lol...

Was a good game last week, although there was some awful football at times. We just couldnt get the final ball right in the final 3rd. Your hand of bod goal was funny though! a classic tomassi miss completed the game :P out for yet another 3 weeks due to a new injury. Season starts November now :(

First team got Throops this week, a toughie, weve got Harrow, winable

Aths won 4-2 against Swannington the only other team I belived who had a 100% record.

LD3 equalised, I got the 4th.

Extermely chuffed.

Then....My under 9's went down 5-2 as we were only able to field 6 due to illnesses, our best defender was injured in the warm up so had to go in goal and the keeper put in a shift up top. Proud.

Aths won 4-2 against Swannington the only other team I belived who had a 100% record.

LD3 equalised, I got the 4th.

Extermely chuffed.

Then....My under 9's went down 5-2 as we were only able to field 6 due to illnesses, our best defender was injured in the warm up so had to go in goal and the keeper put in a shift up top. Proud.

Royal Oak are 100% too.

CSKA havent played Harrow yet, let me know if they are decent.

CSKA vs Niffy Rangers 'A'

2-2 last week, who knows what will happen at the theatre of grass that is mossdale meadows. heading for a sell out in the meridian stand too!

Harrow only got 2/3 decent players, you should get yourself a result. We should have bagged more but the lads were terrific today! Niffy 'A' next

Lost 2-0 , had a man sent off for 3rd time in 4 games. Good 2nd half effort but really not good enough, wish i had stuck to the plan of packing it in

Lost 2-0 , had a man sent off for 3rd time in 4 games. Good 2nd half effort but really not good enough, wish i had stuck to the plan of packing it in

We was all over them, that first goal, the little ****er will NEVER score a goal like that in his life. Our discipline record is terrible

Guiza had his best game for us today, showing signs of becoming the next Matty Wilkes :P !! Captain Maybes solid at the back as per. Hopefully we can get a same 14 out every week from now on :)

Cheers boss ;) , Only seen Wilkesy play once i can't comment :P . Yeah Maybes was quality, back 4 were all solid. First goal was unfortunate same as the second really. But all of our 4 were top class i thought. Esspecially the 4th :D .

Cheers boss ;) , Only seen Wilkesy play once i can't comment :P . Yeah Maybes was quality, back 4 were all solid. First goal was unfortunate same as the second really. But all of our 4 were top class i thought. Esspecially the 4th :D .

Cushioned Crouch-esque volley from the Grange after a 13 pass-move, stuff of dreams at our level lol!

Lost 7-3 to Groby Dynamo, our fellow title contenders. They wanted it more than us, plain and simple.

We play Loughborough Royal Oak in the cup next week. Can any of you Sileby lads give me any inside info on their team, formation etc. Anything would be much appreciated.

Royal Oak are a good side well they were last year mainly because their two centre mids were top drawer. Think one of them being Ryan Molloy isn't there anymore so that's a bonus.

If we are to win the league then these are the only team going to get in our way. Division 4 is awful, teams are just planting everyone behind the ball against us, getting boring.

Royal Oak are a good side well they were last year mainly because their two centre mids were top drawer. Think one of them being Ryan Molloy isn't there anymore so that's a bonus.

If we are to win the league then these are the only team going to get in our way. Division 4 is awful, teams are just planting everyone behind the ball against us, getting boring.

We've got em next in league, we'll do em :D we did them while they had that lad their last year, ironically lost to them after he had gone lol.

I think Swannington will get 2nd anyway, Royal Oak will finish about 4th, you look at the teams they've played so far it aint the hardest of run ins..

I think Swannington will get 2nd anyway, Royal Oak will finish about 4th, you look at the teams they've played so far it aint the hardest of run ins..

Bunch of idiots they are Swannington, yesterday one of our lads went in a challenge with the keeper and caught him and we all went over to make sure he was alright and he accepted it was a 50/50 and our player had every right to go for it. Then after the game and he gets home to his computer he starts slagging our lad off calling him an idiot and telling Wilko he needs to have a word with us lot. Clown.

Bunch of morons the lot of them I'm sorry to say that idiot 'Matty' upfront is the biggets penis in our division and thats a big call because I thought it was Adey who plays for Walsh UK. Elbowing our big centre half cos he lost a tackle to him the mug.

Bunch of idiots they are Swannington, yesterday one of our lads went in a challenge with the keeper and caught him and we all went over to make sure he was alright and he accepted it was a 50/50 and our player had every right to go for it. Then after the game and he gets home to his computer he starts slagging our lad off calling him an idiot and telling Wilko he needs to have a word with us lot. Clown.

Bunch of morons the lot of them I'm sorry to say that idiot 'Matty' upfront is the biggets penis in our division and thats a big call because I thought it was Adey who plays for Walsh UK. Elbowing our big centre half cos he lost a tackle to him the mug.

lol he did exactly the same thing to us.

Yeah he likes to throw his elbows about, :rolleyes:. I've coped one off him before. Pointless. I think it is close between those two though. :D

CSKA Carnabys 4 - Niffy 'A' 3

CSKA 3-0 up at HT and crusing, could have been 5 or 6. they pull it back to 3-3 with 2 pens (one a bit dodgy but the other stonewall) and with 2 mins remaining Chris McCafferty scores a pinball goal to claim his hat-trick and send the meridian stand wiiiiiild.

special mention goes out to Niffy, there number 10 wasn't such a cock yesterday he was infact very polite (could be helped that he scored a trick too?!) but his strike partner Scott went around throwing elbows and squaring up to a few players for no reason. glad the ref handled it well.

CSKA 3-0 up at HT and crusing, could have been 5 or 6. they pull it back to 3-3 with 2 pens (one a bit dodgy but the other stonewall) and with 2 mins remaining Chris McCafferty scores a pinball goal to claim his hat-trick and send the meridian stand wiiiiiild.

special mention goes out to Niffy, there number 10 wasn't such a cock yesterday he was infact very polite (could be helped that he scored a trick too?!) but his strike partner Scott went around throwing elbows and squaring up to a few players for no reason. glad the ref handled it well.

Weve got Niffy A next week, hoping for a good result after beating Harrow. Do they have Jason Smith up top?

Played against that Scott lad last year (when he was in Niffy Ressies team) nasty peice of work he is.

Loughborough Royal Oak have one hell of a run in until the end of the year. Us, Swannington, Ashby and Peacock to name. I am not worrying about them much compared to last year with certain players, they also did the same last season. Quality start to the season and slowly and slowly faded away towards the end, but it'll be a very good game between us and them.

Greenhill next week in the League Cup, then CSKA Carnabys in the County. Think we can do well in both.

Archived