Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Loughborough Royal Oak have one hell of a run in until the end of the year. Us, Swannington, Ashby and Peacock to name. I am not worrying about them much compared to last year with certain players, they also did the same last season. Quality start to the season and slowly and slowly faded away towards the end, but it'll be a very good game between us and them.

Greenhill next week in the League Cup, then CSKA Carnabys in the County. Think we can do well in both.

Loughborough Royal Oak have one hell of a run in until the end of the year. Us, Swannington, Ashby and Peacock to name. I am not worrying about them much compared to last year with certain players, they also did the same last season. Quality start to the season and slowly and slowly faded away towards the end, but it'll be a very good game between us and them.

Greenhill next week in the League Cup, then CSKA Carnabys in the County. Think we can do well in both.

That JimmyNail guy has got it in for you ain't he!

From what i remember they are a very young side with a lot of pace, but if you go in front their heads will drop quickly and they'll start arguing between each other. James "Jazz" Armstrong is their best player who scores the majority of their goals.

Hat and Beaver 0 - 4 West End United Reserves. (Stokes Cup Round 1)

2 for Ben Cooper and 2 for Ryan Langley

Outclassed them in every department and am chuffed that we're through to the next round, we're in the form of our lives at the minute and long may it continue.

1st team drew 4 - 4 against Talbot which was a good result considering they we're missing loads of players.

Sparta Parva Reserves 2 - 2 Niffy 'A'

Absolutely hammered these boys, ridiculous how we didnt beat them. Hit the bar twice, cleared off the line twice!! Literally camped in their half for the majority of the second half.

They had 1 shot and a penalty(which some fat guy dived for :@) all game. Referee was a joke, even booked me lol

Mark Hardy/David Guiza .....getting better in every game he plays for us :thumbup:

Absolutely hammered these boys, ridiculous how we didnt beat them. Hit the bar twice, cleared off the line twice!! Literally camped in their half for the majority of the second half.

They had 1 shot and a penalty(which some fat guy dived for :@) all game. Referee was a joke, even booked me lol

Mark Hardy/David Guiza .....getting better in every game he plays for us :thumbup:

That booking was rediculous! I've never seen such a one-sided game like that before, they were hoooooof merchants but we played a lot of decent football just couldnt get the vital goals. The good thing is though we are definately improving if we can come away from games being absolutely chuffed with the team performance. Referee was the laziest thing i've ever seen, booked 4 players and it wasnt that type of game, no dirty/late fouls at all he was on a power trip.

Guiza was very good today, just missing out on MOTM to Ken

We've got Groby Dynamo on Sunday. Massive game for us as we are both promotion candidates.

We've been drawn against Fairfields 09 in the county cup. Does anyone know anything about them?

are a ok team will try and play football depends on which team they have out

Talbot 4-4 West End

Had a scratch team out and battled well for a point. A goal for me but had to come off after an hour with groin strain and a bloody knee injury which im hoping isnt to bad despite struggling to walk at the mo. At 4-4 Talbot got a last minute penalty That Ash/Ross-Kemp produced perhaps the greatest ever Pen save i have ever seen at this level by diving to right and palming the ball over the bar to save us the point, he was inspired 2nd half for us.

They had 1 shot and a penalty(which some fat guy dived for :@ ) all game. Referee was a joke, even booked me lol

Cheers Maybes and Measures ;) . How we only drew today i don't know, if we would have won 5-2 it would have still been generous towards them. They had about 2 meaningfull attacks one of which they got a penalty from the worst dive i'v ever seen :huh: . Which probely wasn't the worst decision of the refs, which included threating to book maybes for walking over to the ref. Glad to see that we're playing propper football just need to the goals to match :chant: .

Struggled to beat QPR yesterday.

First half, we were appalling. With the wind and going downhill, we struggled to put two passes together and went in 1-0 down at half-time.

Different story after half-time. Played much better stuff and eventually won 4-1

I got away with the most ludicrous goal saving handball ever and we went up the other end to score our 4th. Brilliant. :D

Talbot 4-4 West End

Had a scratch team out and battled well for a point. A goal for me but had to come off after an hour with groin strain and a bloody knee injury which im hoping isnt to bad despite struggling to walk at the mo. At 4-4 Talbot got a last minute penalty That Ash/Ross-Kemp produced perhaps the greatest ever Pen save i have ever seen at this level by diving to right and palming the ball over the bar to save us the point, he was inspired 2nd half for us.

Hero :D I imagine that sparked a few celebrations on the touchline.

Fosse won 6-2 away at Desford Utd - against the wind in the first half but came in at 3-0 up. Another good display and played some neat stuff too. I should have had a hat trick from left back, but ended up with 0, of course.

Because they played the game of their lives against a team two divisions higher? Penalties is a lottery.

3 divisions :whistle::thumbup:

We were awful and they weren't much better. From what i've seen and heard, Sileby are definitely the team to beat in div 4

Because they played the game of their lives against a team two divisions higher? Penalties is a lottery.

...it's comendable.

Worrying us and worrying you, the all mighty premier league conquering juggernaught that you are, are cleary two very different things.

Archived