Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Hat and Beaver 0 - 4 West End United Reserves. (Stokes Cup Round 1)

2 for Ben Cooper and 2 for Ryan Langley

Outclassed them in every department and am chuffed that we're through to the next round, we're in the form of our lives at the minute and long may it continue.

1st team drew 4 - 4 against Talbot which was a good result considering they we're missing loads of players.

Fosse City in round 2 (feat. Scoweh and Cobbo)!!!

Just read our upcoming fixtures to the end of the season, they make some reading lol

Take out the one game against Birstiall Tress ressies that I fancy us to do alright in, we've got Peacock X 2(3rd) Loughborough Royal Oak (1st) in the league, the might aths in the S&L Cup, a third round League cup tie against a team guaranteed to be difficult, more than likely Premier League, and a 3rd round CC game should we manage to do Humberstone tomorrow who we know are quite handy.

Happy days.

Just read our upcoming fixtures to the end of the season, they make some reading lol

Take out the one game against Birstiall Tress ressies that I fancy us to do alright in, we've got Peacock X 2(3rd) Loughborough Royal Oak (1st) in the league, the might aths in the S&L Cup, a third round League cup tie against a team guaranteed to be difficult, more than likely Premier League, and a 3rd round CC game should we manage to do Humberstone tomorrow who we know are quite handy.

Happy days.

But...you have won 4 in a row and surely full of confidence?

You can do Peacock.

Happy days.

You can do Peacock.

Pick your scoreline, there Gash....

I've heard that they haven't won a game all season! Hopefully i can bag a few then, as i'll be playing up front on sunday, rather than on the left wing :fc: . I'm not going to underestimate them though :D .

You can do Peacock.

I know, we already have for one, in pre season lol

Indeed things are going better despite 2 out of those 4 teams being garbage. But at final count, we have 10 players out this Sunday (including the mighty me lol) So every fit available player is going to Leicester on Sunday >_<

What are CSKA Carnabys like?

Syston fox plays for em don't he? Mid table div 5 side I think. You've already hammered the team nailed on to win that league so I should think you'll be fine.

havent seen a table recentley but im told we are 2nd in div 5. unbeaten in four winning our last 2 league games (4-3 and then 5-2).

yes you beat our league leaders Trinderbox who we are yet to play but we will give you a good game come sunday.

County Cup Round 2

Countryman FC 3 - 4 West End United Reserves

Matt Cook, Liam O'Sheehan, Mark Higgs and Ryan Langley scoring.

Hard game in the rain against a team thats won all 7 games they've played this season. Thats 5 on the bounce for us now. Happy days!

Olof Mellberg's West End revalation!! :thumbup:

Hopefully get one over you ****o's next time :D:P

It's not down to me its all about the players we've got, they're a terrific set of lads and everyones digging in. Looking forward to the game with Fosse, I see they banged in another million goals again today, should be tasty.

Archived