Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

50 06/12/09 10:30 Hat & Beaver vs Superfly

51 06/12/09 10:30 Dukla Hillside vs Winner of Match 39

52 06/12/09 10:30 West End United vs Ashby Rovers

53 06/12/09 10:30 Sileby Athletic vs St Matthews Dynamos

54 06/12/09 10:30 Oakthorpe Athletic vs Cropston Rangers

55 06/12/09 10:30 Fosse City vs Winner of Match 43

56 06/12/09 10:30 Dead Rabbits vs Desford United

Anyone know anything about Ashby Rovers???

Will be a tough game for you they gave us a good pasting, we were absloutly dog rough though I'd like to think we'll be looking to take three points off them at home. Certainly beatbale.

You turn, Aylestone, go.

:crylaugh:

How many games have Long Whatton lost this season?

Whether your a wind up that hates Sileby Athletic or the next Ze Roberto I couldn't care less.

But wind your neck in and pipe down.

Best Regards

Still no answer to my question. Why are this 'Sileby Aths' so good? All I've heard is that their a bunch of eager school kids who play against old men in every week?!? And then when they win they seem to be some sort of world beaters?

Long 'Wha'tton have not played any of the teams in the league who I would consider a threat to the title, bar maybe Quorn Royals who seem to have picked up after a slow start. The other teams they have scrapped results against are the relegation candidates!

So scratch beneath the surface abit 'Kid' before you try and fabricate more reasons why this Sileby Athletic lot are so unbelievable. Best of luck for the season, and trust me, us in the prem are looking over our shoulders for you marching up the leagues!! ;):unsure::rolleyes:

Still no answer to my question. Why are this 'Sileby Aths' so good? All I've heard is that their a bunch of eager school kids who play against old men in every week?!? And then when they win they seem to be some sort of world beaters?

Long 'Wha'tton have not played any of the teams in the league who I would consider a threat to the title, bar maybe Quorn Royals who seem to have picked up after a slow start. The other teams they have scrapped results against are the relegation candidates!

So scratch beneath the surface abit 'Kid' before you try and fabricate more reasons why this Sileby Athletic lot are so unbelievable. Best of luck for the season, and trust me, us in the prem are looking over our shoulders for you marching up the leagues!! ;):unsure::rolleyes:

Like he said before I'd reign your neck in a bit kidder....

Like he said before I'd reign your neck in a bit kidder....

Ahh bless. This is sweet how you all stick together like nice boys. Play nicely now. I take it you're one of the fringe players and you think that by backing up Tevez he might start you next week?

Well best of luck with that. Let me know how you get on. Just be confident, do everything simple for the first 10 minutes to get your confidence and then when you've found your feet in the game, start expressing ya sen! :thumbup:

Ahh bless. This is sweet how you all stick together like nice boys. Play nicely now. I take it you're one of the fringe players and you think that by backing up Tevez he might start you next week?

Well best of luck with that. Let me know how you get on. Just be confident, do everything simple for the first 10 minutes to get your confidence and then when you've found your feet in the game, start expressing ya sen! :thumbup:

Couldn't be any more different. :crylaugh:

Problem with anyone boasting about sunday morning stuff is that it looks takes one clogger to 'accidentially' fly through you. Regardless of the result, you'll be feeling sorry for yourself.

Seriously pal as someone who played week in week out for Aths last season the improvment in their squad has been simply huge. I've played 2 games for them this season due to university and the fact I manage an under 9s team but I'd love to be part of the team like last season.

Young? Well maybe but with 2 20 pluses in midfield the bulk of the team being 18/19 and a 30 year old up top it's much more experienced than last season.

No need for that bite in my opinion, they're and maily Tevez building great things there.

Seriously pal as someone who played week in week out for Aths last season the improvment in their squad has been simply huge. I've played 2 games for them this season due to university and the fact I manage an under 9s team but I'd love to be part of the team like last season.

Young? Well maybe but with 2 20 pluses in midfield the bulk of the team being 18/19 and a 30 year old up top it's much more experienced than last season.

No need for that bite in my opinion, they're and maily Tevez building great things there.

There is no issue with them being young, there are plenty of teams in Div 1 and the Prem who have young teams. The difference being, they play against players who are still in their prime or players who have altleast been there and done it. The second difference being that when they beat teams they dont plaster several forums and swagger around big bad loughborough like they are something special.

A few of the lads from Stanny go out in Lough and have heard on may occasions some Aths players givin it large. This is backed up by Uncle Alberts comments on this forum in the Nights out in Loughborough thread :- http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=63213.

And to be fair Tommeh, you are the only one who has replied half sensibly and not like a pre pubescent teen.

You complete jeb.

If you'd of actually bothered to read any other posts in this thread you'll see I don't play for them, never have. Only against them in the county cup and they were class, beat us 6-5, and were a sound bunch of lads. They have also beat the top team in my league, Trinderbox, who have a ton of Saturday players...

So, crawl back under your stone mate and we'll forget all about this....

You complete jeb.

If you'd of actually bothered to read any other posts in this thread you'll see I don't play for them, never have. Only against them in the county cup and they were class, beat us 6-5, and were a sound bunch of lads. They have also beat the top team in my league, Trinderbox, who have a ton of Saturday players...

So, crawl back under your stone mate and we'll forget all about this....

Sorry I've not had time to read a mere 218 pages today. How unreasonable of me. So from what I can gather you're mighty team have lost to the Aths so they must be amazing. And Trinderbox, having Saturday players? Well I never!! Who'd of thought that players who play Sunday may also play Saturdays! Shock Horror, they must be out of this world. Get real son.

Sorry I've not had time to read a mere 218 pages today. How unreasonable of me. So from what I can gather you're mighty team have lost to the Aths so they must be amazing. And Trinderbox, having Saturday players? Well I never!! Who'd of thought that players who play Sunday may also play Saturdays! Shock Horror, they must be out of this world. Get real son.

We're currently 3rd in Div 1 of the charnwood league and only have 2 players who play on a saturday so it doesn't mean anything if you play on saturday or not.

There is no issue with them being young, there are plenty of teams in Div 1 and the Prem who have young teams. The difference being, they play against players who are still in their prime or players who have altleast been there and done it. The second difference being that when they beat teams they dont plaster several forums and swagger around big bad loughborough like they are something special.

A few of the lads from Stanny go out in Lough and have heard on may occasions some Aths players givin it large. This is backed up by Uncle Alberts comments on this forum in the Nights out in Loughborough thread :- http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=63213.

And to be fair Tommeh, you are the only one who has replied half sensibly and not like a pre pubescent teen.

this guy is on something incredible!

on sunday i watched Aths rip apart the team i play for. the score was only 2-0 mainly because they tried walking it into the net ala arsenal and our keeper being on top form 2nd half. no problem with them trying to walk it in if they felt comfortable with it but i think they could have put 10 past us on another day; on a side note early on we did have our own chances. they were a good passing side with plenty of mobility and the game was played in a good spirit even though the ref was doing his best to spoilt the flow. they will do well in the charnwood league whatever div they are in now and for years to come.

What is your problem jeb?? People think they're decent. Get over it. We use this thread not to bitch and moan like little bitches but to keep people up to date with how each of our teams are going.

PS. Ur not my dad....

on sunday i watched Aths rip apart the team i play for. the score was only 2-0 mainly because they tried walking it into the net ala arsenal and our keeper being on top form 2nd half. no problem with them trying to walk it in if they felt comfortable with it but i think they could have put 10 past us on another day; on a side note early on we did have our own chances. they were a good passing side with plenty of mobility and the game was played in a good spirit even though the ref was doing his best to spoilt the flow. they will do well in the charnwood league whatever div they are in now and for years to come.

Which one were you Syston? Where'd you play?

What is your problem jeb?? People think they're decent. Get over it. We use this thread not to bitch and moan like little bitches but to keep people up to date with how each of our teams are going.

PS. Ur not my dad....

Jeb is the buzzword is it?

Well I am sorry for not rating the Aths, a very average DIVISION 4 side!!!

P.S Atleast if I was your dad you'd know who he is! Keep looking kid :thumbup:

Which one were you Syston? Where'd you play?

Come on Ben....

Archived