Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Why does everybody seem to think Sileby Aths are so amazing? They are playing in a piss poor league and have had 1 good result against a very average premier team in long wotton.

I personally am delighted to have drawn you in the cup. 5-1 Stanny!

Played for Birstall Stamford last year moved to Wymeswold this season.

Oh dear.

So you are signed on for both teams now are you?

I think you should leave this thread you absolute clown.

Beat stanny again this week well chuffed it must be along time since someones done the double on them :chant:

Promotion push is now a real possability whoop whoop :thumbup:

Another great performance from all our boys again today beat stanny 3-2, would of been a lot better scoreline if it was not for there linesman and the ref who robbed us of 2 goals. I personally thought we would get battard 2day as a backlash from beating them last week and takeng there unbeaten 15month record, to do the double over them felt so good! buzzin me man boobs off!! :thumbup:

Fosse 4-2 Magna Town

Possibly could have been more..

Team of the month award for them at the start of the match. We have won all but the first game of the season (which we drew) and have now played 2 teams in 2 weeks that got the team of the month awards, and best both of them comfortably.

Well, pah.

Out injured myself.

..And the Aths go marching on!

Solid win which puts us top - cheers Manny. :D We needed a result from you now if we beat Royal Oak next week it means we go three points clear, good for saying we are in the cups, we wont be chasing them now.

Got my 3rd for the season. lol

Whitwick Village 2-2 Charnwood Forresters

A fair result in my eyes. They were better in the 1st half and we were better in the 2nd. The ref was a no show so one of their blokes reffed it. He did very well to be honest. It might of been a different scoreline if the ref had turned up though.

..And the Aths go marching on!

Solid win which puts us top - cheers Manny. :D We needed a result from you now if we beat Royal Oak next week it means we go three points clear, good for saying we are in the cups, we wont be chasing them now.

Got my 3rd for the season. lol

No Problem, but they aint your main problem Swannington are. They've just had a good fixture list and the wheels will come off big time now they have to play the divisions better teams.

Good performance yesterday though, again, got Peacock next week who we beat with a rag tag team in Pre Season (Luckily admitidly) will be a tough game but hopeing to make it 7 in 7 before we have to play Sileby again :unsure:

As Sparky said, we lost 5-1 on an artificial pitch 23+ miles away. Had a shocker in goal by my standards, they missed about 6 one on ones, 2 open goals, but scored some absolute screamers. On another day, we could of hammered them. Really need to get the season going.

CKSA 1 - FC Komrska 1

bright 1st half from CSKA with them taking an early lead but totally switched off 2nd and who knows what the result could have been.

no idea where that leaves us in the league, is the allaicne website still out of action?!

Cossington Royal Oak for us....it will be like playing Sileby again but with alot more at stake as this is for bragging rights between the to pubs,as banter has gone on for over a year :whistle:

I know form goes out the window in local derbies, but after beating stanny 2 weeks on the trot you should beat them quite comfortably. They weren't the best when we played them last season.

Archived