Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Uni students. So reasonable level of fitness. However, full-backs are a couple of porkers. Attackers are athletic and some lad who looks a bit like Fabregas was decent upfront and a clever winger. Only can attack.

Are you sure that's the Reserves? Pretty sure Robbo's team is playing the ressies.

Beat Royal Oak 3-0. 3 points with a game in hand on them now and Swannington dropped points also.

Good result for your lot again, having an epic season!

In other news, I seriously need a Sunday side again, need to re-gain match-fitness ahead of next year's Varsity trials and also the club-hunting in the summer.

Played against a lad who was a spitting image of you yesterday mate

(Must of been good looking) Who you play for lad?

Good result for your lot again, having an epic season!

In other news, I seriously need a Sunday side again, need to re-gain match-fitness ahead of next year's Varsity trials and also the club-hunting in the summer.

Could knock about with us if you want?

They were poor when we played them, u should nail them.... U know much about Ashby Rovers??

Would have with a full team, as said many were missing today, as it was 3-3. Was 3-1 down with 20 left, the following 20 minutes was the very definition of one way traffic and we should of won it about three times.

Lost 4-1 in uni league...I scored a nice lob but still disappointing.

Hopefully get a run out with Aths when I'm back next weekend.

bbbbbbbboooooooooooo :P

That's if there is a game. Apparently Monsoon season is upon us.

If it's on I intend to spend the entire game annoying Tevez (if he aint playing) seeing as I have next to no chance of starting as I've been out for two weeks and am missing training again as I'm in London this week.

bbbbbbbboooooooooooo :P

That's if there is a game. Apparently Monsoon season is upon us.

If it's on I intend to spend the entire game annoying Tevez (if he aint playing) seeing as I have next to no chance of starting as I've been out for two weeks and am missing training again as I'm in London this week.

<_<

Anyway, could someone give me a dossier on Peacock and St Matthews Dynamos if possible please??

Archived