Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Was it you we beat in the cup last year? I heard you played agaisnt 8 men on sunday?

Yeah you did, i thought you were a decent side when we played you. Wot div are you in now? Yes it was against 8 but i was in a rush and thought my header was more important :D .

Fair play to their lads for still playing and not giving up. We could of scored alot more if our defence would of passed it forward more often instead of between themselves. Our top scorer didn't score though :giggle: . He was quite annoyed.

They didn't score though, our defender put it in his own net.

Yeah you did, i thought you were a decent side when we played you. Wot div are you in now? Yes it was against 8 but i was in a rush and thought my header was more important :D .

Fair play to their lads for still playing and not giving up. We could of scored alot more if our defence would of passed it forward more often instead of between themselves. Our top scorer didn't score though :giggle: . He was quite annoyed.

They didn't score though, our defender put it in his own net.

Cheers, were in the Leicester Sunday Premier now mate :)

Manwell I couldnt knock Ashby today. Wasn't looking for the hustle and bustle like who we played last week (Royal Oak - Manager who left come to watch today) Missed my good pal Nettel who seems to runs the midfield for you side. You should be fine, this is one the competitions we want most (along with County and League).

Archived