Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Manwell I couldnt knock Ashby today. Wasn't looking for the hustle and bustle like who we played last week (Royal Oak - Manager who left come to watch today) Missed my good pal Nettel who seems to runs the midfield for you side. You should be fine, this is one the competitions we want most (along with County and League).

lol, saw him after the game, could tell he missed you too.

We were rubbish, and we will be better when we play you in the league but well done.

Could be worse, could be Wigan.

This is a good point well made.

United Aces next week for us followed by St Matthews Dynamo's (Round 3 of County) then Birstall in the League cup then Ashby Rovers in the League.

Buzzing

We got turned over by Tree's on Sunday! Got them this Sunday aswell. Im afraid a backlash is in order and it may well last for the next 4 weeks or so. Sorry Aths.

We got turned over by Tree's on Sunday! Got them this Sunday aswell. Im afraid a backlash is in order and it may well last for the next 4 weeks or so. Sorry Aths.

I hear a few of your lads had to wear the trees kit down the pub cos you lost :giggle:

We've got Burton on Sunday, hopefully we can get a few goals and Charnwood and Hathern can do us a favour by getting something from Groby and Stanny Reserves respectively.

I hear a few of your lads had to wear the trees kit down the pub cos you lost :giggle:

We've got Burton on Sunday, hopefully we can get a few goals and Charnwood and Hathern can do us a favour by getting something from Groby and Stanny Reserves respectively.

Yeah I tried to upload the photo on here but didn't know how to do it!? Good banter though.

Whitwick Village 3-1 Burton

A very hard fought win. I scored the first with a Ronaldo-esque strike from the edge of the area which dipped in over the keeper. Groby lost giving a promotion chances a boost.

We've got The Balloonatics next week in the county cup. They are from the Hinckley league. Has anyone heard anything about them?

To be fair that aint a bad result for them. They've taken some right tokens this season.

We did Trees reserves 4-0.

Aylestone next week, followed by Wymeswold :sweating:

Few of my mates play for Ayelstone. Good team.

Few of my mates play for Ayelstone. Good team.

Which one theres about 5 Ayelstone United's lol.

Was bricking it but they had a bad result at the weekend and it looks as though our strongest XI are all going to be available on the same day for the first time ever. So now actually feeling slightly optomstic.

Archived