Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Our game was abandoned at 2-1 to us with 8 minutes of extra time left. Aylestone lost the plot. One player told the ref he was going to break his jaw :whistle:

Absloutly hilarious game, just hope we get put through. Which we should.

Sorry Shaun mate didn't check this thread this week :thumbup:

Through to the next round, St Matthews got chucked out.

Manwell, hit me up with a post code.. I'm going to go watch you for a half. :)

Hi

I' ve just been on the league website and it say's you're game against birstall has been called off just wondered if you knew why. We,ve (Ashby railway) Got wymeswold which should be interesting although there pitch is shocking so if we have more rain i doubt it will be on.

Hi

I' ve just been on the league website and it say's you're game against birstall has been called off just wondered if you knew why. We,ve (Ashby railway) Got wymeswold which should be interesting although there pitch is shocking so if we have more rain i doubt it will be on.

Stamford are playing in the Sunday FA Cup mate.

Finally got internet working at home hence not been posting on here for ages!

Bayliss was filling me in with the details of Fosse's 9-2 drubbing of Sporting from Sunday, impressive result. If they keep everyone fit they seemed nailed on to win the league and maybe a cup too!

We've got a new first team manager now, and they won in his first game in charge! About time too!

Started to go on a run ourselves, winning the last two games 5-3 and 5-2. Lost 6-5 to CSKA Carnabys in one of the best games i've been involved in for a long time, end to end stuff! Bagged 6 in 2 games and now back on the treatment table again :(

Guiza made the step up to the first team and is doing well, and we've got cult hero Serdar Erez in goal for the reserves! Going to try and push on for that 2nd spot behind Trinderbox now :P

Hopefully beat Niffy A in the cup this week although none of us will be sober from the Christmas night out :P

Unless Floodlites come to the rescue, we won't be playing Stamford for a good few weeks yet.

Meant to say to you actually that Andy Mee has been playing for us over recent weeks , cracking player on his day, shame he will be going back Uni in the new year

Finally got internet working at home hence not been posting on here for ages!

Bayliss was filling me in with the details of Fosse's 9-2 drubbing of Sporting from Sunday, impressive result. If they keep everyone fit they seemed nailed on to win the league and maybe a cup too!

We've got a new first team manager now, and they won in his first game in charge! About time too!

Started to go on a run ourselves, winning the last two games 5-3 and 5-2. Lost 6-5 to CSKA Carnabys in one of the best games i've been involved in for a long time, end to end stuff! Bagged 6 in 2 games and now back on the treatment table again :(

Guiza made the step up to the first team and is doing well, and we've got cult hero Serdar Erez in goal for the reserves! Going to try and push on for that 2nd spot behind Trinderbox now :P

Hopefully beat Niffy A in the cup this week although none of us will be sober from the Christmas night out :P

awesome game, some great football by both sides and also some bad football! the score could have ended up as anything. lol.

we beat LK old boys 5-2 away last sunday, our second 5-2 win against them and this week we've got Trinderbox away in the cup, havent played them yet so its a test.

Archived