Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

We got pasted lol - Was expected though played Wymeswold 3rd in the Premeir League, Everards League Cup Holders and Runners up in the highest levelled Sunday County Cup. think it was 7-1/8-1 in the end.

We did well got a long while though, actually went 1-0 up and held on to the lead for 35 minutes and went in at HT 1-1 and we probably should of added a second before half time. They seemed quite suprised and worried.

Went 2-1 down on about 50/55 minutes and after that the heads dropped and the goals rained in. Would like to blame it all in fitness but half the reason we were all knackered is because they had at least 75% of the play.

Got to take the positives though, truth be told it was never a 7-1 game and they admitted as much, ref was dire.

Which one were you? I were having some good banter with your lads on the pitch and in the pub after.

number 19. right back. think i had some banter with u 1st half about your lads 'not wanting the ball' lol. remember you in the pub though that was cool u came over not many oppo players/managers do that.

we lost 11-2 to trinderbox and i tore my cruciate ligament in right knee. bad times.

Unlucky Manwell. Nice to see you gave them a run for their money and going 1-0 up. Wymeswold can dominate for a bloody long time! Excited for the County Cup draw, hope we avoid Cropston Rangers away, utter shit heap.

Anyway I'll pipe down for now.. It's more than likely Leicesterboi will argue with what I write.

Yours in sport,

Tevez

Lost 3-1 to The Balloonatics. We only had the bare 11 and our main striker injured his knee (again) and had to go off after 5 mins. So 85 mins with 10 men and at 2-1 down we were unlucky not to equalise. Time to concentrate on the league and the 1 other cup we're in now.

number 19. right back. think i had some banter with u 1st half about your lads 'not wanting the ball' lol. remember you in the pub though that was cool u came over not many oppo players/managers do that.

we lost 11-2 to trinderbox and i tore my cruciate ligament in right knee. bad times.

Owch thats not nice, hope you make a speedy recovery!

Weve got Pothunterbox this Sunday with arguably our best 3 players away, but will still give it our best shot!

Yeah i think i remember that, I think i replied with ''yeah he just beat two of your players'' lol!

How are Trinderbox pot hunters? Haven't they had a long history and just strengthened up?

People tell me its pretty much a new bunch of lads, none left from thier Burton Overy Bell days

How are Trinderbox pot hunters? Haven't they had a long history and just strengthened up?

Yup they've been going for years and used to literally be the whipping boys of Division 5 with only winning a few games a season.

They are a incredibly well run club and a good bunch of lads. Often have a chat with a few of them down the boozer on a sunday.

Theyve pretty much got a new team this season with quite a few coming from FC Dynamo (saturday team)- Not sure how good they are.

I know Sileby beat them 4-1 in the cup.

They are ripping division 5 to peices. Think our result against them in the league (1-5) was one of their lower scoring fixtures lol

Unlucky Manwell. Nice to see you gave them a run for their money and going 1-0 up. Wymeswold can dominate for a bloody long time! Excited for the County Cup draw, hope we avoid Cropston Rangers away, utter shit heap.

Anyway I'll pipe down for now.. It's more than likely Leicesterboi will argue with what I write.

Yours in sport,

Tevez

We'll take Cropston, you can have Dead Rabbits.

I hear the draw has been done? someone confirm this, I dunno even know if we're through yet :rolleyes:

Sporting Wigston...They look handy, not as good as Aylestone mind.

We played against them in the cup. Lad up front for 'em, Nathan Williamson I think his name is. Fast, tricky, and scored about 40 goals already this season. There goalkeeper / winger is a gobby little ****er. Nathan Dent. :thumbup:

Watched them with my Dad on a couple of occasions last season.

Very good side - my Dad having played a good 20 years Saturday's and Sundays reckon they are one of the best Sunday sides he's seeen.

Where are their players from? What sort of standard do you know?

Quite a few in our league are from Unibond South standard etc. I'd imagine they are similar?

Sporting Wigston...They look handy, not as good as Aylestone mind.

Got to stop their front 2 , as Ash said Nathan Williams is a quality player and Jamie Jeyes has class about him also

All Sunday League games have been cancelled this weekend due to Leicester City Council.

They Said due to health and safety, no games will be played this Sunday.

On LCC pitches , private grounds may still allow.

You out for the West End Xmas doo , sunday afternnoon ?

On LCC pitches , private grounds may still allow.

You out for the West End Xmas doo , sunday afternnoon ?

I should be mate, but depends on weekends events, court tomorrow, then out with leon his missus and her mate. Mates birthday satuday, so could be a drunken weekend.

Archived