Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

We'll take Cropston, you can have Dead Rabbits.

I hear the draw has been done? someone confirm this, I dunno even know if we're through yet :rolleyes:

Oh it's definitely been done. I'm on the county cup referee appointments committee lol:unsure:

Does anybody know where I can view the Alliance League table as the website seems to have been closed down?

Cheers.

http://www.allianceleague.topic-zone.com/ is there Forum, but they don't seem to have sorted league tables yet, there website is going through a few changes at the minute.

If you have Wednesday's Mercury all the league tables are in there.

Who is it you want to look at or do you just want to browse the leagues ???

Alliance Forum

Here....

http://www.allianceleague.topic-zone.com/ is there Forum, but they don't seem to have sorted league tables yet, there website is going through a few changes at the minute.

What a Dukla Hillside like mate?

Where are their players from? What sort of standard do you know?

Quite a few in our league are from Unibond South standard etc. I'd imagine they are similar?

No idea. All I know is one the strikers turns out at EML level.

Been untouchable at Alliance League for a good few years.

Alliance Forum

Here....

What a Dukla Hillside like mate?

We ( Notts Wmc ) played them twice last season when they were in Division 2 and to be honest Spanked them both times, they finished bottom I think, this season they have a record of played 8 Won 4 drew 1 lost 3 scored 30 let in 18 but they are now playing 2 divisions lower than last season, hence them winning a few games now.

To be honest Tevez I know your side can pretty much choose a scoreline against them and should have no problem getting through, having said that aint your lot playing the Wheel ???? they won the last round as far as I'm aware unless they have been caught out cheating. ???

malcolm when you signing me on......wages best be good :crylaugh:

malcolm when you signing me on......wages best be good :crylaugh:

Ha Ha Ha Tyrone, can you remember what I said to you in August mate, I said come Christmas when you have been knocked out all the cups and we will still be in all ours that you can come and sign on then... :thumbup:

You know how the song goes

If you like alot of Trophy's on ya T.V join our club...

Well will let ya know now mate we are in the market for another 2 quality players for second half of the season push, need to freshen things up again, I mean the January transfer window is just around the corner.

Its out of my hand though in terms of approaching players but if a player was to approach me then I would be aloud to talk :whistle: I know its only Sunday footy but we do things the right way :thumbup: not like the Ratby geezers who are still trying to get my best players offering money.

For the record you or any other players pay us subs to play.....Not the other way round :unsure:

Tie of the round has to be Advance Couriers Vs Quorn Royals?

I've heard good stuff about both teams. Know more about the Royals as they're in our league. Aren't AC meant to be the best team in the county??

Yes >_<

Anyone got any info on Sporting Wigston.

Yeah top of Alliance Div 2 I think. They beat us 3 v 1 in the cup, they have 2 decent forwards other than that nowt special.

Yes >_<

Yeah top of Alliance Div 2 I think. They beat us 3 v 1 in the cup, they have 2 decent forwards other than that nowt special.

That's Great Wigston, Manwell Sporting Wigston. Ask Tomassi about them is your best bet. P.S you been put through now??

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone's called off yet? Looks like it's going to be a pretty much clean sweep of cancellations. Minus five tonight and it's been similar for two days running. Had a kickabout on Abbey Park and it was a waste of time - rock solid.

It's only cos the Councils have been on skeleton services that they haven't put the block for their games.

Archived