Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

outraged as opposition cancelled at 10am, cus ref wouldnt bother to turn up! pitch was perfectly playable. 1st teams game went ahead, 3-3 until last 15 mins then the usual collapse lol.

no game in 4 weeks! maybe a case for loads of 3G all weather pitches to be built in future... :P

Think our sec actually managed to play a blinder refusing to get off his arse and organise a game. Saved us all the obvious getting out of bed for no reason.

Thank god for indoor football wouldn't of kicked a ball since the 16th December if it weren't for that.

Also, has anyone got a postcode for Uplands Park? The Wheel haven't got through to us ¬¬

Report them and you wont even have to turn up and beat them. lol, although I'd consider giving them a bit more time today is the deadline right?

Not that it'll be on.

And no not yet, have spoken to the FA, think they're using the fact that weather will put pay to the vast majority of all local football fixtures this week as an excuse to by themselves a bit more time.

No, but it's on Uplands Road, Oadby.

Cheers mate

Report them and you wont even have to turn up and beat them. lol, although I'd consider giving them a bit more time today is the deadline right?

Not that it'll be on.

And no not yet, have spoken to the FA, think they're using the fact that weather will put pay to the vast majority of all local football fixtures this week as an excuse to by themselves a bit more time.

Cack, I wonder why Cropstons game was still up on the website?! God knows.

I think they were meant to let us know 10 days in advanced, that's what i got told and 4 days for the ref. I've dropped them a text anyway, If i don't here back from them Thursday I'll give the Leics FA a cheeky bell... Not that they would do anything about it!!

It could be an all Charnwood Semi Final! That would be nice.

This week's game will be off as well looking at the forecast. In fact, I'd say at least two more weeks.

These professionals talk about fixture congestion...you wait till the teams like Tevez's get to April. It will be Tuesday, Thursday/ Friday, Sunday for the semi's and finals.

We out all the cups for 1st time in history at this stage so we shouldnt be too bad. Few years ago we played Wednesday, Friday (Final) , Sunday , Wednesday , Friday , Sunday ! Not fun when you gotta keep chasing back from work

We out all the cups for 1st time in history at this stage so we shouldnt be too bad. Few years ago we played Wednesday, Friday (Final) , Sunday , Wednesday , Friday , Sunday ! Not fun when you gotta keep chasing back from work

Uuum. Not looking forward to the fixture back log. Cant see the weekends games going to be on.

We aint looking to hot, if this weekends off we have about 3 free Sundays if we get a game every week which never happens and we're still in the County Cup, may even have to replay our 3rd round game.

2nd week of May normally. I reckon, think you lot will defo be playing mid weekers (will teach you for winning so many games)

Haha I enjoy them, one of my favourite Aths games was a midweeker in May against Tree's in a 1-0 win, smash and grab.

Haha I enjoy them, one of my favourite Aths games was a midweeker in May against Tree's in a 1-0 win, smash and grab.

They're alright, I feel more awake playing in them at least lol the main problem with them is having to come hairing back from work and play 5 a side straight after.

Archived