Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Sunday League Football

Cheers mate

Cack, I wonder why Cropstons game was still up on the website?! God knows.

I think they were meant to let us know 10 days in advanced, that's what i got told and 4 days for the ref. I've dropped them a text anyway, If i don't here back from them Thursday I'll give the Leics FA a cheeky bell... Not that they would do anything about it!!

It could be an all Charnwood Semi Final! That would be nice.

Finally have confirmation Ashby Railway 2 Aylestone United 09 1 is a result.

Leicester city council and Oadby and wigston council have again postponed matches on their pitches for this sunday.

Leaves me to go and watch our Reserves at home to Fosse City

apparently the councils cancelled all pitches wednesday due to LSL moaning about it. Alliance league tried to persuade them to delay the decision to no avail.

We are away to Red Arrow, and after the showers earlier there is a chance the game could be on this time!

apparently the councils cancelled all pitches wednesday due to LSL moaning about it. Alliance league tried to persuade them to delay the decision to no avail.

We are away to Red Arrow, and after the showers earlier there is a chance the game could be on this time!

no moaning from us mate all our teams want to play. the council have extended the season by 2 weeks delaying the cricket season, the season usally finishes by the second week of april, now th cricket season wont finish till 2 weeks lter than usall so some teams will be struggling at the start.

no moaning from us mate all our teams want to play. the council have extended the season by 2 weeks delaying the cricket season, the season usally finishes by the second week of april, now th cricket season wont finish till 2 weeks lter than usall so some teams will be struggling at the start.

Yeah theres no doubt the teams want to play in it, i just heard that LSL wanted them called off. Or at least some other league did anyway.

I'm not surprised if the council has extended the season by two weeks, most appropriate action me thinks. Some teams have over 20 games left this season!

Yeah theres no doubt the teams want to play in it, i just heard that LSL wanted them called off. Or at least some other league did anyway.

I'm not surprised if the council has extended the season by two weeks, most appropriate action me thinks. Some teams have over 20 games left this season!

Bet we will still have to play loads of midweek games :angry:

Did Sparta first team play ressies yesterday?

I was going to play but couldn't get an extra hour of work <_< .

Yeah, I didnt bother playing for a few reasons neither did Wilkesy.

Was 7-7. First team only had 10 though.

We have a quarter final to play this sunday :D

Really hope you do them.

lol yeah me too, being one game away from being guranteed to take something home at the end of the season and a trip to Holmes Park sounds rather exciting. Going to be a hard game though. Shame we didn't get The Wheel would of been a bit easier :giggle:

Who's everyone got on Sunday?

We finally have a game (weather permitting of course) against Cossington Royal Oak in the 2nd round of the Charnwood League 1/2 cup. Has anyone played them this season, from there league position they're not playing too well.

First game since the 6th of December so it should be interesting.

Simo, I seen a lad at our saturday sides training last night.. think they both used to play for you.. Emmo??? and another guy called Knowlesy

Yeah. Emmo still does he's our LB. Knowlesy left us a couple of seasons ago cos of a bad knee injury. Emmo lives in Sileby so that doesn't surprise me. Is Knowlesy playing again, i thought he'd retired cos of his injury?

Ah I didn't know that Emmo lived in Sileby. He's played first team before Christmas, they both seem alright players to be honest. I think it was because they were at Bardon Reserves with a Saints player who has come back and brought them both in.

You think you'll get promoted?

Yeah, I didnt bother playing for a few reasons neither did Wilkesy.

Was 7-7. First team only had 10 though.

We have a quarter final to play this sunday :D

Ah right sounds quality :thumbup: . I can't play again sunday because of work, might take up darts. But i'm alright for the rest of the season after this week.

Good luck on sunday Maybes, Measures and co.

Ah I didn't know that Emmo lived in Sileby. He's played first team before Christmas, they both seem alright players to be honest. I think it was because they were at Bardon Reserves with a Saints player who has come back and brought them both in.

You think you'll get promoted?

Yeah he moved there back end of last year so he was closer to work.

Not sure to be honest mate. We'll definitely get 3rd at the least, and then it depends on what side turns up each week. We always have the same players but there's the odd few who can't be arsed sometimes, but our manager doesn't see that and plays them week in week out. The Charnwood Forresters game was a prime example. You were playing on the pitch next to us i think.

You should runaway with your league shouldn't you?

Archived